1. D- voice

Rumour Sezer

Delete the thread.
  2. D- voice

Team after the bye

Something gotta give ! Or is that someone :laughing:
  3. D- voice

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

We are so used to having a team of reserves playing 1st, hopefully we have snapped out the bad habit for good !
  4. D- voice

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

O'Neil, Woods, Conti. I just wonder who is the culprit behind all this nonsense...I am flabberGusted sorry flabbergasted :tearsofjoy:
  5. D- voice

Team after the bye

We've got to admire CC's resistance to external noises and determination to stay focused on The plan. I confidently can say we are on track not because of the 3 wins, it's because of our team's attitude & efforts ! We can confidently say 1-6 are set in stone unless form dips or injuries forces...
  6. D- voice

Team after the bye

CC's team I am hoping for a 7 & 14 swap 1 Tracey 2 Kiraz 3 Xerri 4 Crichton 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Hutchison 8 King 9 Mahoney 10 Hughes 11 Preston cc said he should be back 12 Kikau 13 Curran 14 Taaffe 15 Faamausuli 16 Salmon 17 Morrin / Patolo if fit
  7. D- voice

Opinion Bailey Hayward

I think Taaffe is currently the best option, CC will likely ease him into the 7.
  8. D- voice

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Tick Tick Tick Kaboom :fearscream::tearsofjoy:
  9. D- voice

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Too many ticks Scoooby... This is scary :laughing:
  10. D- voice

We just don’t have the team

Building is done a brick at a time !
  11. D- voice

We just don’t have the team

I hope you aren't taking the piss djdeep... If you aren't, It is the right attitude !!!
  12. D- voice

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

It's normal, it would be wrong if they say he signed for $1m, it's the Rorters way of doing things :smirk:
  13. D- voice

Perception By Other Fans

You know once we get the right halfback in the team the forwards especially the props will defiantly be more effective in attack, IMO the writing is on the wall for Hutch at halfback, as for Suluka Fifita it's a toss of a coin how he recovers from his major injury. Our props might struggle...