Recent content by D.O.W.

1. D.O.W.

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

Barba could have played any position in the backline and had incredible stats, point being is, they’re 2 different type of players, Barba’s speed and his natural feel for the game is incredibly difficult to replicate or compare against… Papalii has a different style about him, he has a Roger...
  2. D.O.W.

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

I hope so, but at a similar age, Barba’s stats were far superior and there’s no comparison on natural speed, Barba was a freek. Papalii gives me RTS vibes if I’m being honest, and that’s pretty special. Look forward to his journey in the blue & white.
  3. D.O.W.

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

Kaeo Weekes is a handy player, he’ll slot in, the only issue is that both Weekes and Strange are running halves… they need an organiser. I thought they had Lachlan Lewis but looks like he’s moved on or retired.
  4. D.O.W.

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Could have been booing or jeers for inside the 10? Watching the game on tv there was a hint of a boo upon Hutch being tackled but that could have been for anything, not necessarily at Hutch. No one wearing our colours should be booed in isolation. Conversely, if the entire team is getting...
  5. D.O.W.

Rumour Sezer

Muppets trying to destabilise
  6. D.O.W.

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

I think Burto would make a good fullback, I get Gutho vibes… Woods & O’Neal in the halves, Oluapo at lock… Conti, maybe 9?
  7. D.O.W.

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

NRL is not for everyone, Superleague is a better suited to some.
  8. D.O.W.

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

Buzz will say it’s a nothing incident being dealt with in-house and no doubt he’ll bring the Prince of Belmore into it saying he did the same thing and got off on a false positive….
  9. D.O.W.

With Papalii, Woods, O’Neal & Conti coming through, it’s shades of the West Tigers young guns of Teddy, Moses and Brooks - Hopefully these kids kick on and become long serving players who are recognised positively in years to come.
  10. D.O.W.

Opinion Medical Retirements

If he ends up working with Cronulla, they have to include into their cap, it’s basically like-for-like the Jacko scenario. We’re a targeted club….simple.
  11. D.O.W.

I’d love for Gus to finish up his career with us… there’s some poetic irony if his first and last grand finals are with us - He’ll be a Bulldog legend.
  12. D.O.W.

We have some very talented halves coming through, exciting times for the Club and all thanks goes to Gus for his work reinvigorating our pathways - we’re performing well in every grade, the only way to achieve sustainable success.
  13. D.O.W.

Stat dive - defence analysis

Great point…and by down a man, it’s usually early in games. We’re definitely fitter, another key point to our improvement
  14. D.O.W.

News Nrl360

He tried to deflect the Bulldogs win onto St George’s form and Anasta basically said “no Buzz, we’re talking about the Bulldogs here” forcing the salty pr!ck to say something positive