Recent content by Cujo

1. Cujo

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

With parra scum #7 out long term they ain’t releasing the strange 1!
  2. Cujo

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

Anyone know if this made it to 360 last night or if the drunken old cahunt was on the show??
  3. Cujo

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Yeah he was great in many regards but also spilt a extremely simple drop out… when/if he resolves those issues he will be an utter weapon!
  4. Cujo

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Or not mention the game/result at all!
  5. Cujo

Explanation on referring decision

I thought the same! I actually stopped & rewound the match to watch again at the time as I couldn’t see how it could be called!!
  6. Cujo

Opinion Bailey Hayward

So a utility then…
  7. Cujo

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Better than them Cowboys!!! (Sorry…. You “asked” for it)
  8. Cujo

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I think that’s why he has always been so balls deep on Avo…
  9. Cujo

I get excited every week

Mods please check this user's profile as I believe it has been hacked!
  10. Cujo

Fox drops 7 bras in 30 seconds

Its an uncomplicated one hand, two finger pinching motion(thumb/pointer)....simples..... & performed in a sec!!
  11. Cujo

Fox drops 7 bras in 30 seconds

I was going to ask who were the lucky ladies......too lazy to check if anyone else asked the same..
  12. Cujo

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Trust takes time to build & little to lose... Tracey missed the off season & needed time to prove his wares... it happens across all sports where someone finally loses their position that was in question after suffering an injury & giving an alternative the opportunity to shine.
  13. Cujo

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Surely we cant carry both, it would have to be one or the other on the bench...
  14. Cujo

Thats exactly it! Tracey will move to cover whatever & Taaffe will go to FB as you say
  15. Cujo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

I think it was a case of hedging bets… Tracey had a calf strain so I think it was partially to protect him while also taking the opportunity to see what Critta could possibly do from FB..