Recent content by CroydonDog

1. CroydonDog

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

At the end of the day, in about 95% of cases, its all about the mon-eh. The Club is best to get their highly paid lawyers to get a wham bam settlement happening, wrap it up in an NDA, and have it moved on before our next game.
  2. CroydonDog

Rumour Sezer

True, i wouldn't buy a Sezer if he was the Wednesday special in the aisle of dreams. https://www.betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/shopper-stumbles-across-chainsaw-didnt-know-needed-aldis-aisle-dreams/
  3. CroydonDog

Rumour Sezer

Sezer is rubbish. He's an Aldi Jackson Hastings.
  4. CroydonDog

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

What a fucking numpty. People should be given prison time for this TBH.
  5. CroydonDog

Opinion Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

If Tits weren't so woeful, I'd tip Newcastle for the spoon. As much as I enjoyed a win, one could see how useless they were without Ponga.
  6. CroydonDog

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

7. CroydonDog

Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

The was a recent story about someone taking a baby to a Pink concert, and i'm like WTF? When you have a kid, your social life takes a back set for a while. Just the way it is really.
  8. CroydonDog

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

i was a bit confused at the one too TBH. I was watching the game with the bloody kids annoying me, and seem to have missed why we were successful in the challenge.
  9. CroydonDog

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

I've been wondering that - when does it become a "pass"? (i'm no aficionado of the rules).
  10. CroydonDog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

This end is starting the drag on.
  11. CroydonDog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

He can barely walk. Just a liability