1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

CroydonDog's Recent Activity

1. CroydonDog replied to the thread Superwog.

Rodney Rude had it covered [MEDIA]

Oct 23, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  2. CroydonDog replied to the thread Us lotto 1.6 billion.

The checkout did a segment last year on companies like Lottoland. They aren't really a scam, but I think at the very least their...

Oct 23, 2018 at 7:59 PM
  3. CroydonDog replied to the thread Superwog.

The 80s called. Nick Giannopoulos wants his jokes back.

Oct 23, 2018 at 12:59 PM
  4. CroydonDog rated Kaz's post Funny in the thread Des Hasler returns to Manly.

Watch them win the GF & this forum will go off.

Oct 23, 2018 at 12:39 PM
  5. CroydonDog replied to the thread Movie Discussion.

Kevin James or Kevin Hart? Having said that, it probably doesn't matter either way.

Oct 22, 2018 at 10:29 PM
  6. CroydonDog replied to the thread Des Hasler returns to Manly.

Depends on what you think is short. The happy fans might recall the 2008 and 2011 premier ships, which is 2 more than have....

Oct 22, 2018 at 4:45 PM
  7. CroydonDog rated Dogs_92's post Agree in the thread Des Hasler returns to Manly.

It’s probably not a bad thing for Manly. If Hasler is just the coach and is not given the power he had at the Dogs I think Hasler will...

Oct 22, 2018 at 4:40 PM
  8. CroydonDog rated Sword's post Agree in the thread News Round 1 v Warriors (away).

Better playing at Mt Smart in round 1 than later in the season, I reckon

Oct 22, 2018 at 3:13 PM
  9. CroydonDog replied to the thread 2019 Membership - who's in?.

I have 4 unused ones in my cupboard. You're welcome to them.

Oct 21, 2018 at 10:16 AM
  10. CroydonDog rated Spoonman84's post Agree in the thread News Round 1 v Warriors (away).

The Telegraph published the round 1 draw we are playing New Zealand at Mt Smart. A tough game to start with but least we get a long away...

Oct 21, 2018 at 9:44 AM
  11. CroydonDog liked Ecca's post in the thread What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show.

Watch Mr Inbetween it is VERY GOOD [MEDIA]

Oct 21, 2018 at 7:50 AM
  12. CroydonDog liked Hacky McAxe's post in the thread What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show.

This basically sums up the first episode which leads to the series: Simple Family man who is partnered in a finance firm. Turns out he...

Oct 17, 2018
  13. CroydonDog replied to the thread News Parramatta Eels knock back deal to play at new Western Sydney Stadium.

This. It's all piss and wind. Of course they will be playing there next year, it's just a matter of negotiating the best deal.

Oct 17, 2018
  14. CroydonDog rated ASSASSIN's post Funny in the thread News Parramatta Eels knock back deal to play at new Western Sydney Stadium.

Only upper hand they have is on their dicks. That stadium was purely built for WSW.

Oct 17, 2018
  15. CroydonDog rated Haza's post Agree in the thread News Parramatta Eels knock back deal to play at new Western Sydney Stadium.

Good on them for rejecting the first offer. The government is gonna start sweating bullets that they won’t have Parra playing at WSS....

Oct 17, 2018