1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

CroydonDog's Recent Activity

1. CroydonDog rated bricktamland's post Funny in the thread Minneapolis Riots.

My two cents .. I followed politics after trump got impeached.. I hated him I thought he was a ass hole but I started reeding and this...

Jun 2, 2020 at 10:00 PM
  2. CroydonDog replied to the thread Opinion Opinions on new coaches.

I know times are getting desperate, but twice banned cheat Flanagan? FMD.

Jun 2, 2020 at 5:24 PM
  3. CroydonDog replied to the thread WWOS MOLE Great Britain Test centre Oliver Gildart wants to play in NRL next season.

As was Jonothon Davies went well (long time ago tho).

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:04 AM
  4. CroydonDog rated Sleeky's post Funny in the thread I'm getting a new neighbour.... What to expect?.

Somewhere in Whalan

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:04 AM
  5. CroydonDog liked Merimbula Man's post in the thread Opinion Opinions on new coaches.

Griffin, no more nice guys please. He might not lead us to a premiership but he’ll put us on the right path, he left Penrith and the...

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:02 PM
  6. CroydonDog rated Sancho2020's post Best Post in the thread News Ennis sprays bulldogs halfs.

Lol fuck Reynolds, seriously what garbage.

Jun 1, 2020 at 12:07 PM
  7. CroydonDog replied to the thread 60 minutes Josh Reynolds.

60 minutes is just an extended ACA

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:41 AM
  8. CroydonDog replied to the thread Opinion Thoughts on Averillo.

I think he'd make a good 5/8

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:36 AM
  9. CroydonDog rated btrainben's post Agree in the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

Averillo is pretty much our best attacking player on the field right now. It's criminal to not be playing him more.

May 31, 2020 at 8:06 PM
  10. CroydonDog rated vegny's post Funny in the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

We will do well in last 6 rounds and all the rubbish will be forgotten. Some will claim we overachieve. Lol

May 31, 2020 at 7:41 PM
  11. CroydonDog replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

It all just looks so sloooow..

May 31, 2020 at 7:17 PM
  12. CroydonDog rated Brendan7's post Agree in the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

We have been lucky to score 0

May 31, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  13. CroydonDog liked Bulldog_4_Life's post in the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

I genuinely don't think I love this sport anymore, I have no reactions anymore to all the fuck ups and im just barely getting through...

May 31, 2020 at 7:10 PM
  14. CroydonDog replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

That Tolman dummy

May 31, 2020 at 7:05 PM
  15. CroydonDog rated Jai81's post Best Post in the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

I can’t handle another year of this!!

May 31, 2020 at 7:04 PM