1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

CroydonDog's Recent Activity

1. CroydonDog rated GoTheDoggies's post Funny in the thread News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke..

Folau was right. Ever since that gay marriage stuff has passed through the weather has gone from bad to worse in Australia. If we over...

Dec 10, 2019 at 8:25 PM
  2. CroydonDog replied to the thread How bullshit is Sydney water? Level 2 water restrictions.

I actually feel a bit guilty topping up my pool, but i have to otherwise the pump won't work.

Dec 10, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  3. CroydonDog replied to the thread How bullshit is Sydney water? Level 2 water restrictions.

Nobody in Brisbane waters their lawn. They let it die off in winter. Reason is that by the end of summer we are so sick of mowing it...

Dec 10, 2019 at 4:03 PM
  4. CroydonDog replied to the thread News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke..

I think that's more for coaches.

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:23 AM
  5. CroydonDog replied to the thread Russia banned for four years to include 2020 Olympics and 2022 World Cup.

Surely this will allow Russia to focus on what they do best these days... ... elections.

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  6. CroydonDog replied to the thread How bullshit is Sydney water? Level 2 water restrictions.

[IMG]

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:11 PM
  7. CroydonDog replied to the thread Catastrophic Tuesday.

Water tanks are indeed great (I have one myself), but yes, they have one flaw - they need rain to fill them!

Dec 9, 2019 at 4:14 PM
  8. CroydonDog replied to the thread Opinion Foran - Burgess - Salary Cap relief and exemption fiasco.

[IMG]

Dec 9, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  9. CroydonDog rated utility half's post Funny in the thread News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke..

Less than a quarter of what the greedy arsehole was asking for. Definite win for Rugby Australia IMO. :p

Dec 8, 2019 at 8:58 PM
  10. CroydonDog rated Wahesh's post Funny in the thread Movie Discussion.

You’re having a crack at your own kind?

Dec 8, 2019 at 5:36 PM
  11. CroydonDog replied to the thread Movie Discussion.

Probably a bit confusing for a Queenslander...

Dec 8, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  12. CroydonDog rated boggie23's post Agree in the thread News Canterbury rookie Dean Britt following dad Darren’s path at the Bulldogs.

To be honest he is turning 26 in the next few months. Hardly a rookie. Maybe journeyman. Seeing as it’s 3 clubs and under 50 games played.

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:15 PM
  13. CroydonDog replied to the thread Other News Source Quade Cooper keen to give NRL a crack.

Has he ever played league?

Dec 7, 2019 at 4:31 PM
  14. CroydonDog replied to the thread No Source Aiden Tolman.

Came here for this.

Dec 7, 2019 at 3:49 PM