Recent content by crimsonsabre

1. C

This weeks Preview

HUH??? Can anyone understand this post?
  2. C

Potential Banners for Friday

Very true. No Souths supporter will ever tell you we have done well in recent years. But a re-birth has to start sometime. We have played Football for 100Years, been the Most sucsessful club for 70 of those 100. Here begins the next 70 Years of domination. No disrespect to the dogs, thats...
  3. C

How about this one: SBW: We brake him, You Pay him.
  4. C

Your certainly not doing that this year are you? Lets not drag up the past. 20 premierships......
  5. C

Yep, and you know what. It was worth the wait. See you on Friday.
  6. C

Mason ready for Roy

The Roosters are SERIOUS Spoon contenders man... Their game is a NON event.
  7. C

Eels Big Guns Due Back

They need the big guns back, they are BAD this year. Oh Soliola, did you know Iosia is dropped to premier league this week?
  8. C

Ikin asks Fenech

You wouldnt have a clue! The 1.5 Million figure is purely speculation. EVERY club buys new players, Bulldogs included. Its just that Souths bought better than ANYONE this season, and lets face it, they had HEAPS of room under the cap. The extra money injected into Souths would go to training...
  9. C

Ikin asks Fenech

Not sure where you got the 1.5 Million figure from... South's are spending no more than any other club. It's just that they have been spending ALOT less in years gone by.
  10. C

I love South Sydney!

Funny thing is, we bought some players and are now playing well. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A WESTIE! hahaha
  11. C

I love South Sydney!

Ozman, as you can see, ive been a member of this forum since, 05. But ive been a Souths fan since birth. :)
  12. C

I love South Sydney!

Sorry Dude missed your post in the other thread.
  13. C

I love South Sydney!

Here you go Guys!!! You will also be pleased to know, there is an animated gif of Asotasi kissing the rabbit symbol on his jersey as he is running out of the tunnel at half time. Ill post that when I find it. :D
  14. C

Finch got PWNED!

Here you go!!!
  15. C

Telecrap: Opinion Piece

Oh yeh, probably. PFFFFT South HATE the Telegraph, and would NEVER cooperate with them. AND the feeling is mutual REMEMBER, NEWS LIMITED UNLAWFULLY KICKED US OUT OF THE COMPETITION. Whats getting souths in the papers is good footy.