Recent content by Crashdog

1. Crashdog

Opinion Injury replacements

https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/01/01/2024-nrl-signings-tracker-latest-signings-news-contracts-and-details/#Bulldogs
  2. Crashdog

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

That's the 5. Just swap around: 1. Wilson 2. Fox 3. Critta 4. Xerri 5. Kiraz Better balance. Critta in front line for defence. Wilson came to us as a FB/Wing.
  3. Crashdog

24 players used in FG up to Round 5

Looking at possible team selections for this next Round I found it interesting that we have already used 24 players in FG so far this season. With Suluka-Fifita, Oloapu and Sutton long term injuries and Topine also unavailable we have only had 32 players to select from and we have already used...
  4. Crashdog

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

If Hutch is dropped for Sexton!!! Roosters by 200+
  5. Crashdog

News Team Tips vs Roosters

So many kennelers who know more about selecting a bulldogs team than CC - just like Buzz NRL has two components, attack and DEFENCE. Many great coaches believe wins are on the back of great defence. Defence this year is so much better than last year with Hutch in place of speed bump Secton.
  6. Crashdog

NRL analysis: How the Bulldogs are using Kikau

Now that’s exactly what I took out of it too. Great (team) work in attack from Hutch.
  7. Crashdog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Herd mentality Everyone thinks that know more than the coach and can do a better job than the coach. lol
  8. Crashdog

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

The NRL hasn’t taken long to put us back in our place. CC says he is having to bite his tongue about the quality of refereeing so they give us the very ref who made the decision of No Try to Kikau from the bunker - Todd Smith. Not too subtle ‘Back in your box Bulldogs. We run the league and you...
  9. Crashdog

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I don’t like the rule but Yeo was DOWNTOWN Doesn’t matter if you interfere or not. Different rules for certain teams.
  10. Crashdog

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

Fox mentioned at the start of the game that Crichton was playing only the first twenty just to have a hit out. Don’t know about Hughes.
  11. Crashdog

Your Round 1 Team?

Did not consider Tracey or Kiraz. Pretty sure they won’t be brought in for R1 with no prior game time. And, if C is consistent and dropped Knight completely from his Trial 2 team for his poor handling and performance in Trial 1 then Taffe must also be dropped for his equally poor performance...
  12. Crashdog

Your Round 1 Team?

1 Wilson - his natural position 2 JAC 3 Crichton 4 Burton 5 Xerri 6 Hutch 7 Sexton 8 King 9 Mahoney 10 Farmersilly 11 Kiks 12 Preston 13 Salmon 14 Mann 15 Curran 16 Hughes 17 Kautoga Mann and Salmon can help cover the backs, back row and hooker. 8, 10, 11 and 13 - 17 can all help cover the...
  13. Crashdog

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Taaffe 2. Xerri 3. Crichton 4. Burton 5. Fox 6. Sexton 7. Hutcho 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran ———— 14. Knight 15. Faamausili 16. Mann 17. Salmon We will need at least two big bodies on the bench and I reckon Knight will come good after his shocker last...