Recent content by craigo

1. craigo

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Seen better players than him run around in the local pub league with a six pack of beer under the belt and a few durrys at halftime. This flog is kidding himself
  2. craigo

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What’s doing with the rabbits and titans getting game time on Anzac Day. Usually it’s dragons roosters and storm warriors. They are great games to watch. Who ever has made this draw up this season is a clown.
  3. craigo

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Raiders play sharks next week they played them 3 weeks ago. How dumb is this draw
  4. craigo

Burton is a half

Just needs to mix his play more and stop with the bloody bomb kicks every set and he’ll be a great long term player
  5. craigo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

He takes the tackle then burton bombs on the 5th. Always! The most boring halves in the comp
  6. craigo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Shit no wonder the fans haven’t seen a good last ya Kyle option since 2014. It’s been camouflaged all this time with shit bomb kicks
  7. craigo

Bondi stabbing

Glad the **** is dead and was footage of him dead on the ground with the hero officer standing over him doing the John cena you can’t see me wave!
  8. craigo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

People blaming hutcho is kidding themselves. He is a toiler and never going to do game winning plays. Our main man in the halves is burton, he is so over rated it’s just embarrassing the club having him in the halves putting up his stupid bomb kicks every time and when he has clear grass ahead...
  9. craigo

Like I said before burton is Fucken rubbish
  10. craigo

Burton is Fucken rubbish
  11. craigo

Who is more loose with their money?

What’s with all the negative comments about people who rent where they live on this website lately. Not everyone can afford a mortgage so who really gives a fuck if they rent or not. I live right in the beach in Wollongong. There is no way I could ever afford to buy a house around here now but...
  12. craigo

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Is everybody ready to watch Yvonne audition for a traffic controller after these interviews. She’ll just repeat everything the players said and wave her arms around like a controller. Boring post game fox do compared to the funny guys on 9.
  13. craigo

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Definitely a send off but radleys sin bin was a terrible call.
  14. craigo

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Has he finished his first touch of the ball yet. Bloke is slower than a sloth crossing a road