Recent content by craig

1. craig

Hannant Rumour

what is a froward
  2. craig

anyone been to phuket

nah im still here but thanks for thinking of me. 4 weeks till i get married and then off to thailand. yeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww ill be safe. cant miss the start of the dogs year
  3. craig

anyone been to phuket

im getting married up whitsundays on the beach feb 20 then heading over phuket march 1st till 8th. cant wait going to be awesome havent been overseas for 7 yrs
  4. craig

anyone been to phuket

cool. yeah im staying at the mecure at patong. keen as to ride a elephant and see some fights. ill be sure to take some of your tips with me cheers. definitely on that luggage boy deal. is that price just for the day or the whole stay im going for 7 nights
  5. craig

questions re hardcore

toe to toe oh yeah
  6. craig

anyone been to phuket

just booked my airfares to phuket for my honeymoon. has anyone been there. got any tips on places to go and see attractions apart from the transexuals
  7. craig

Bulldogs look to lure Parramatta NRL star Daniel Mortimer

people have no idea if they think metao will replace stagg. seriously do people have brains here.
  8. craig

Bulldogs look to lure Parramatta NRL star Daniel Mortimer

fark parra scum. bring back johnno
  9. craig

Eagle goes to the Dogs

everyone knows who really finished first and got ripped off. and if they referring to the bulls they wouldnt say minor premiers they would say premiers
  10. craig

Eyebrows - Waxing, plucking or threading.

manzillian ouch
  11. craig

Classic basketball players

shaun bradley phill 76rs he was the biggest back then
  12. craig

he was chicago bull forever then left :(
  13. craig

Sexpo

she is also going to be at the adult warehouse at warrawong down the gong. so there to see that biatch
  14. craig

anfernee hardaway at orlando and chris webber at golden state warriors. scottie pippen hakeem olajuwon so so many i can come up with. i remember going to nba all star weekend at darling harbour and every player was there. farken awesome
  15. craig

Goodwin to tackle Hayne

he just needs to stay away from that cok heads knees and goodwin will show him up.