Recent content by Costaki10

1. Costaki10

Roll Call: Bulldogs Members Day

The 2011 Bulldogs Members Only day is approaching and this year it’s bigger and better than ever! All Bulldogs Members are encouraged to mark next Sunday 14 August on their calendars for our 2011 Members Only Day at ANZ Stadium. This is a great opportunity for all Bulldogs Members to get up...
  2. Costaki10

Bulldogs Army owe the players an apology

serious? the atmosphere at the game was the worst i have been to for a dragons/dogs game in over 3-4 years. with the raining hammering down both armys were pretty crap tbh
  3. Costaki10

Rd5 : Are you going to SCG ???

bay 13 it is
  4. Costaki10

Man purse/bag

when i went to europe in 06 everyone was using them and i wanted one and brought one over. But most people in australia aka fully sick try hards make it them look pathetic. those fake gucci crap are not proper man bags, they i admit are pathetic
  5. Costaki10

Man purse/bag

i was waiting for someone to mention it. i have a proper man bag. Its not those fully sick fake gucci, lv or adidas ones. Its a stylish oroton one and i also have another one which only goes out with me on special occasions and thats my porshe design one straight out of athens :) hahahahaha...
  6. Costaki10

Forward planning - future match dates

lol dont you just love how the tv stations have so much more control over our game than the admin? afl is so successful because they put the SUPPORTERS FIRST unlike our useless league
  7. Costaki10

Kennel Tickets

best thing to do. only if your a current kennel member can you buy kennel tickets for other people.
  8. Costaki10

Kennel Tickets

you should be able to buy tickets at the gates.
  9. Costaki10

where are the steelers army sitting?
  10. Costaki10

agree with will bay 11 and 12 is where the army will sit
  11. Costaki10

Boardwalk Empire

Who has watched it? I think it starts on foxtel within the next week or so but has aired in the usa since last year. It's about 1920's gangsters and its awesome. Makes Underbelly look like play school
  12. Costaki10

anyone who vs the roosters will pack out a stadium
  13. Costaki10

Chooseday Night Game - 2004 Sharks v Bulldogs

just voted 2000 Raiders v Tigers 30.77% 2004 Sharks v Bulldogs 42.31% 2005 Roosters v Eels 26.92%
  14. Costaki10

ONE HD Rugby League shows

so much better than the stupid 9 shows.