Recent content by cookieman909

1. cookieman909

2004 retro jersey

Yeah I considered copping it. But I have like 15 jerseys. I have an 03 away jersey. That’ll do. I’ll cop the 90th year jersey next season that Gus is waxing lyrically about.
  2. cookieman909

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

I’m hoping once Preston comes back he goes back to NSW Cup. He honestly does my fucking head in
  3. cookieman909

I get excited every week

Yeah it’s been a few years since I looked forward to the games. Good team to watch this season thus far.
  4. cookieman909

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

I’d hate to see the size of IMB after having a fucked ankle.
  5. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Noticed we’re shortening up in the odds as well. $1.97 after starting at $2.47
  6. cookieman909

Crichton named at FB on dogs website. Tracey wing. Da fuck. How can there be different team lists
  7. cookieman909

How does Patolo keep getting a starting gig, and played a combined 30 mins in both games. Never comes back on after his first stint.
  8. cookieman909

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

I can’t see him dropping Hutch this game. I’d love to see it, but don’t think it’ll happen. Knowing Ciraldo he’ll drop Tracey and our Taafe back at FB. Another possibility is Critta doesn’t play this week. Hes not fit. Could tell when Storm went down the right side, he couldn’t break out of a...
  9. cookieman909

Opinion Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Yeah draw opens up now. But we need to keep playing the footy we’re playing. Our time to start climbing up
  10. cookieman909

Super proud tonight

I know we’re 2-4. But we have so far won all our home games. Need to keep that record in tact. Draw opens up over the next few weeks with winnable games. Knights game next week is massive, 4 point game with the bye a week later into Tigers.
  11. cookieman909

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3-Tracey 2- Kiks 1- Fox Xerri, Curran outstanding. Everyone out in a shift tonight. Hutch needs to be dropped. And Critta. If he’s not fit, let him rest. We have the backline depth
  12. cookieman909

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Yep this is what I reckon after tonight. Tracey is safe at the back, but we weren’t able to see his attack as Critta played like a busted in attack.
  13. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Hutchinson awful tonight. And Critta. If he’s fit I like cock.