• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by Como Dog

1. Como Dog

Rumour Brandon smith done deal

There'll be another lockdown in Melbourne if that happens .... every Storm players' wife won't be allowed out of the house.
  2. Como Dog

Not many of us can.
  3. Como Dog

It's official.
  4. Como Dog

That will really upset @utility half
  5. Como Dog

Friendly avatar wager on tigers game?

I was up for Mitsi's challenge but too late for the party.
  6. Como Dog

Friendly avatar wager on tigers game?

Surely you have Nasheed vs Bulldogsteve? :D
  7. Como Dog

Awareness appeal for dogs supporters with BSDS

The last line should have a message in there about any possible symptoms then go out and get tested.
  8. Como Dog

News Michael Maguire facing the axe as Wests Tigers call crisis meeting

It's funny with coaching these days, you're only as good as your last gig. Doesn't matter even if there was 10 great years prior to that.
  9. Como Dog

News Michael Maguire facing the axe as Wests Tigers call crisis meeting

There's at least 2 star recruits whose names come with 3 letter acronyms, that wouldn't be happy with that decision after choosing us over the Tigers.
  10. Como Dog

COVID-19 - Thread

So true, I bombed out in year 12 missed out on all preferred uni options, did part time Tafe study while working which enabled me to bypass a degree and complete a masters. Saved me time and money. :grinning:
  11. Como Dog

COVID-19 - Thread

This guy is either the sickest of sick puppies or just pure evil, personally I'm guessing both.
  12. Como Dog

COVID-19 - Thread

No, what's happening?
  13. Como Dog

COVID-19 - Thread

I've seen footage of Jacqui Lambie being shut down by either Brendan Nelson or the current Aus CMO after initially questioning some stuff around public recourse or compensation for any harm that came about to people from vaccines. Her final words were something along the lines of "You do realise...
  14. Como Dog

COVID-19 - Thread

Pretty disgusting the double standards at play. Saw this a few days ago, look at the fines in other areas mainly of Western Sydney, compared to just 7 in the Eastern suburbs !!!!! For clarity Sydney City would have been so high probably due to protesters being issued with infringements and...