1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

cntrbry bnkstwn's Recent Activity

1. cntrbry bnkstwn replied to the thread How do you handle being abandoned ?.

samuel l jackson, pulp fiction "You know, walk the earth, meet people... get into adventures. Like Kane in Kung Fu"

Jul 11, 2020 at 10:17 AM
  2. cntrbry bnkstwn liked Chris Harding's post in the thread News British import Luke Thompson charged with inspiring ailing Bulldogs in debut against Broncos.

If he's being "charged with inspiring the Dogs". I hope he's found guilty.

Jul 11, 2020 at 10:09 AM
  3. cntrbry bnkstwn replied to the thread News 'I want to keep coaching here': Why Pay believes he's the man for Dogs job.

you just did the very thing you were condemning

Jul 10, 2020 at 3:09 PM
  4. cntrbry bnkstwn replied to the thread Andrew Webster (SMH).

10.8 points per game

Jul 10, 2020 at 3:03 PM
  5. cntrbry bnkstwn rated ASSASSIN's post Funny in the thread Andrew Webster (SMH).

He'd probably stick his dick in an orange.

Jul 10, 2020 at 3:02 PM
  6. cntrbry bnkstwn rated Radio Raheem's post Agree in the thread What should David Fifita do?.

Whatever the case he should make a decision soon. If he turns down an extra 500k for a season and the NRL sign off on it, then they've...

Jul 9, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  7. cntrbry bnkstwn replied to the thread Turn ons and turn offs of the opposite sex?.

biggest turn off by far is when you've had a long stretch of no free time and all you want to do is chill, but she's arranged a trip to...

Jul 9, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  8. cntrbry bnkstwn liked oldpuppy's post in the thread Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread.

I'm expecting a soccer score. 0-0

Jul 7, 2020 at 7:21 PM
  9. cntrbry bnkstwn liked Merimbula Man's post in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

He’s a winger so we could play him centre, full back or back row lol

Jul 6, 2020