Recent content by CMP

1. CMP

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Knights

With Mann still out. Play Hutch to 13 Taaffe at 7 with either Sexy or KK at 14 Curran who isn’t a prop needs to play there with King not available.
  2. CMP

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Knights

The team picked will be as per normal. I just hope the necessary changes are made before kickoff. Hutch to 13. Taaffe to 7 with Sexton playing 14. I doubt they played Sexton at 9 in cup last week if he was in the frame for 7. So it’s between Sexy & KK for the 14 role I think.
  3. CMP

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Step up Jack Todd!
  4. CMP

Team against the knights

01. Tracey 02. Kiraz 03. Xerri 04. Crichton 05. JAC 06. Burton 07. Taaffe 08. Hughes 09. Reed 10. Faamausili 11. Kikau 12. Curran 13. Mann 14. Hayward 15. Kautoga 16. Morrin 17. Patolo
  5. CMP

Opinion Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

I think Hutch can still play a role off the bench in the 17. However CC needs to act now and not wait like he did with Perham last year. Whether it’s Taaffe, Sexy or KK he needs to try something different NOW.
  6. CMP

Opinion Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Xerri on the left definitely looks like a more suited game style and works well with Fox & Kiks. Crichton did lol a bit lost on the right though. I am hoping that when Preston is back in the fold the right side can gel better. I think the lack of speed on the right is a contributor to it...
  7. CMP

Reed Mahoney is a liability

He didn’t have the greatest year with us last season. However this year I see the complete opposite of your post. He has really stepped up his game this year and imo has been one of the reasons we are playing better as a team. My only thing against him and it’s not really against him. Is that...
  8. CMP

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

I think the gapping hole left at centre with him not there will see Taaffe or potentially Tracey at fullback when fit. Crichton is was to valuable at centre defensively to not have him there.
  9. CMP

Todd was super impressive in the trial but he isn’t in the Top 36 players so won’t be available until round 11 or whatever round it is.
  10. CMP

Makes no sense at all. The relevant cover on the extended bench is limited also if it’s just a ploy.
  11. CMP

Your early Origin teams 2024

NSW 1. Papenhuyzen 2. To’o 3. Best 4. Crichton 5. Turbo 6. Luai 7. Cleary 8.RCG 9. Api 10. Haas 11. Murray 12. Martin 13. Yeo 14. Egan 15. Paulo 16. Koloamatangi 17. Olakau'atu
  12. CMP

We will see how this stands up when the team is announced. If CC doesn’t want to mess with the defence. Crichton 100% plays at Centre. Pulling Crichton out of centre where he is arguably the best in the game, both sides of the ball. Simply to do a role for 1 week at fullback where he isn’t...
  13. CMP

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Whether it’s Lomax or anyone else for that matter. Fox cannot be selected for NSW. Fox is a long way from Origin level in the last 18 months. I don’t know if he is carrying injury or is mentally selling his brand more than playing footy. He is barely in the top two wingers at the dogs on form...
  14. CMP

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

It won’t be as disruptive as it seems this week. Wilson & JAC both come back in. That being said I see it as the perfect opportunity to promote Joash. Give him the brief that it’s for 1 week only. Play your natural game. No pressure about playing well or your dropped. Just give him some...
  15. CMP

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

1. Papalii 2. Wilson 3. Kiraz 4. Crichton 5. JAC 6. Burton 7. Sexton