CMP's latest activity

• CMP
    I think we're in a better position than some clubs.. Taaffe is a quality fb replacement.. Mann, Salmon, Taaffe, Tracey can all play...
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Team after the bye.
    I think I’m three to four weeks he slips further down the list. I agree his low footy IQ and error’s is what will stop him ever being...
  • CMP
    if Mann if fit he is 100% back in there somewhere. I think Mann at 13. Curran & Hutch to the bench and Taaffe into 7.
  • CMP
    CMP reacted to Lynchpin's post in the thread ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH with Like Like.
    The kind of work a serious NRL player has to do as a base minimum. If he has "the right stuff" upstairs, there is no reason he can't...
  • CMP
    CMP reacted to wendog33's post in the thread Opinion Sam Hughes with Like Like.
    He plays very composed as well. Goes about his work and just gets the job done. Has so much potential to be elite.
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread News Nrl360.
    Without saying it in as many words. He actually praised our recruitment by acknowledging the quality in our team
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Stat dive - defence analysis.
    The scramble and effort on effort attitude has improved dramatically this year. We are missing tackles and allowing way too many...
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Opinion Sam Hughes.
    He is being eased in thus far but I think he is ready for bigger minutes. Given our real lack of size available. I would love to see...
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?.
    He was extended in the preseason for another 2 years. He is signed until the end of 2026.
  • CMP
    CMP reacted to chihuahua dog's post in the thread Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights? with Like Like.
    My missus was loving the tunes
  • CMP
    CMP reacted to KiwiDog7's post in the thread Your full strength team with Like Like.
    Ciro confirmed Preston and Mann back as well after the bye Only way Hutchinson is out is if he’s dropped so on the assumption he’s...
  • CMP
    Unless Mooney comes the other way. No way we should let him go. That being said I still think he is our best option at 7. Clearly CC...
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?.
    3. Reed 2. Tracey 3. Kiraz minus 1000000 whoever is in control of the music that played at the stadium in stoppage of play. Absolutely...
  • CMP
    CMP reacted to D0GMATIC's post in the thread Explanation on referring decision with Like Like.
    I'm glad they played him though, He was less than useless
  • CMP
    CMP replied to the thread Opinion How many dogs make origin?.
    As a collective if the Bulldogs catch fire before the team is picked. I cannot see any of boys being picked. I think Mag will mix things...