Recent content by Chrisaaar

1. Chrisaaar

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

We shouldn't have lost to either
  2. Chrisaaar

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

When we first heard the news of this i had a feeling this was coming. I can imagine a precedent being set and we'll see a huge amount of change / introduction to new policies around player welfare / training etc moving forward. Shame it had to be us tho. No doubt RFM and the others who...
  3. Chrisaaar

He better not be able to prove he was targeted, and the trainer who flogged him hopefully made others who were late suffer the same punishment
  4. Chrisaaar

Also i'm not having a dig at mental health, it's a real deal - i'm just highlighting how it's now something we talk about (which is obviously good).
  5. Chrisaaar

His lawyers know we live in a time where 'mental health' is the latest buzz. If they can prove he was 'distraught' or asked for the wrestling to 'stop', then now plays the mental card / can't work etc, then we'll be in deep shit and likely lose. End of the day, he's an employee and employee's...
  6. Chrisaaar

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Didn't hear boos, heard cheers for Taaffe. Nothing wrong cheering a player on who when we last saw him, was in Disney land. If someone did boo hutcho and they were near me I'd have given them an ear flogging
  7. Chrisaaar

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

I didn't think the ref did anything wrong. He's trying to defuse a situation and if Mahoney keeps egging old mate Brutus on and disobeying instruction, he should be warned then binned. I don't mind the niggle but if Mahoney ever wants that captain's band again he needs to know when to shut up.
  8. Chrisaaar

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I feel like we've gotta stop tearing him a new asshole after every game. He's obviously doing what the coach wants and today i thought he was solid
  9. Chrisaaar

Explanation on referring decision

I was at the game and haven't seen the replay, but I'm not sure they were calling it a forward pass, I thought they said it was a knock on and the ball went forward (with the knock coming from Crichton's chin).. that's why we got our challenge back... Maybe I just misheard the explanation
  10. Chrisaaar

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What is the point of touchies?
  11. Chrisaaar

I get excited every week

Likewise, i never watch replays of games we lose (and I miss live) but I watched the storm game based on everyone's feedback here and was impressed. Unfortunately we lost it due to a few individual mistakes but as a team we did fantastic. I have a great feeling about newcastle, like we're...
  12. Chrisaaar

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Or we grow our own (like we are) and we get them during their prime years with some loyalty to boot!
  13. Chrisaaar

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Players should have to pass an IQ test before they can sign a professional NRL contract
  14. Chrisaaar

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Yeah i saw it, i don't recall seeing him tho, just hearing him talk... absolute buffoon.
  15. Chrisaaar

Team against the knights

Taaffe can sit this one out