1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Chris Harding's Recent Activity

1. Chris Harding replied to the thread News Bulldogs v Raiders: DWZ a chance; Ricky's halves in unison.

Yes I do. I also remember the incident where our supporters were supposed to have offended a Souths cheer girl with nasty comments...

Feb 29, 2020 at 8:09 AM
  2. Chris Harding rated doggieaaron's post Agree in the thread News Bulldogs v Raiders: DWZ a chance; Ricky's halves in unison.

And still elliott was treated worse for far less what a joke

Feb 29, 2020 at 7:58 AM
  3. Chris Harding liked Alan79's post in the thread News Bulldogs v Raiders: DWZ a chance; Ricky's halves in unison.

I came close to starting a fight at that trial. I went with my sister and a couple of nephews. One of my nephews has a learning...

Feb 29, 2020 at 7:57 AM
  4. Chris Harding rated Howard Moon's post Agree in the thread News Bulldogs v Raiders: DWZ a chance; Ricky's halves in unison.

ah k.. seems they are happy to hang certain players out to dry but other players nothing

Feb 29, 2020 at 7:56 AM
  5. Chris Harding replied to the thread News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs.

If we can finish middle of the pack in the first half of the season, I see no reason why we can't be competitive in the second half....

Feb 29, 2020 at 7:54 AM
  6. Chris Harding liked BELMORE's post in the thread News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs.

I think everyone was excited for licha. Why wouldn’t we be? Best young hooker coming through from all reports. Tore up younger grades...

Feb 29, 2020 at 7:48 AM
  7. Chris Harding replied to the thread News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs.

True, but we have to put something on the board to defend. If we can score one try, there's no reason why we can't score another....

Feb 29, 2020 at 7:48 AM
  8. Chris Harding rated BlackDawg's post Agree in the thread News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs.

Pretty objective summary of our position. I think our roster is better than it was in 2019 as we have more depth for our bench choices....

Feb 29, 2020 at 7:44 AM
  9. Chris Harding rated Daustin's post Agree in the thread News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs.

Fair and honest assessment I think

Feb 29, 2020 at 7:44 AM
  10. Chris Harding rated mikey's post Agree in the thread Opinion Where do the dogs sit in terms of fitness alone?.

We were terrible last year.took us 6 weeks to catch up.

Feb 29, 2020 at 7:37 AM
  11. Chris Harding replied to the thread Opinion Where do the dogs sit in terms of fitness alone?.

There is a thing called match fitness, and some teams take a while to get that sorted. Others peak too soon and run out of puff in the...

Feb 29, 2020 at 7:37 AM
  12. Chris Harding replied to the thread News ‘Don’t pay overs’: Paul Gallen hits back at Dean Pay over Kieran Foran salary cap relief.

It would have been good to hear from his coach Gallen he been sidelined for the season.

Feb 27, 2020 at 6:51 AM
  13. Chris Harding rated KLil's post Agree in the thread News ‘Don’t pay overs’: Paul Gallen hits back at Dean Pay over Kieran Foran salary cap relief.

Its a fair point though does he realise he is basically hitting the pocket of his former fellow rugby league players... Basically...

Feb 27, 2020 at 6:50 AM
  14. Chris Harding rated NB dog's post Agree in the thread News ‘Don’t pay overs’: Paul Gallen hits back at Dean Pay over Kieran Foran salary cap relief.

It was Hasler who organised Forans “overs” not pay

Feb 27, 2020 at 6:50 AM
  15. Chris Harding rated The_Chimpster's post Agree in the thread What if we have another bad start to the season?.

TK will be in total meltdown and the pitchforks will be in full swing, along with the plathora of sack pay threads The usual

Feb 27, 2020 at 6:48 AM