Recent content by Chippytaka

1. Chippytaka

Opinion Why hasn’t there been no official announcement for Reed or kikau?

It all started with this photo when some pork chop retweeted a tweet from Mahoney back in 2020 about resigning [emoji23][emoji23]
  2. Chippytaka

Other News Source Judda Turahui

100% King is signed. Watch this space
  3. Chippytaka

No Source Max King to sign

I’m telling you it’s true. 100%
  4. Chippytaka

No Source Max King to sign

I have it on very good authority that the forward Gus has teased about is Max King from the storm
  5. Chippytaka

Averillo Injury?

Anyone got an update on Jake? I thought he was a chance at playing last week but he’s on the reserve bench again. Anyone got any good mail?
  6. Chippytaka

Flanagan consolidated thread.

Has Hooper ever got a Bulldogs story right? He’s on a quick path to join the drunks in Rothfield and Kent
  7. Chippytaka

Playing Hardball with Woods

I’m sick of all this talk of players leaving and us paying them to go elsewhere. Since Woods came to the dogs to play finals footy and now we’ve told him we won’t be competing for 3 years at least do you think we have the chance to play hardball with him. In other words if it’s him that wants...
  8. Chippytaka

Press conference

You can just skip all that and watch them without signing up
  9. Chippytaka

5 players for 500K

I wish people would stop dribbling about offloading players even if their backended deals make them over priced. Eg Mbye on $900k next year. Realistically another club may pay $500-$600k meaning we need to pay the remainder. That means we only have $500-$600k to replace him. It’s daft unless...
  10. Chippytaka

The full extent and repercussions of Canterbury’s salary cap hell

If this was all true the NRL wouldn’t have ratified Coggers signing. It’s bullshit based on the fact they think we will retain Eastwood and the Morris’s. I can easily see Mbye, Tolman and Klemmer being back ended but Woods and Foran wouldn’t have been signed off after the Manly saga. It’s...
  11. Chippytaka

Time to blood fresh players?

Gee there are a lot of blokes with short memories and no idea about football. We haven’t been at our best but we’ve been 10 x a more enjoyable side to watch in he opening rounds than we were in the last 2 years. Give the side time to gel rather than dropping everyone after 2 losses to the...