Recent content by ChimpNugget

1. ChimpNugget

Fullback for next year?

No chance
  2. ChimpNugget

Fullback for next year?

Everybody has a price, and Papenhuyzens price to leave Melbourne will be so high it will destroy our cap. I admire us aiming for the top but we’ve gotta be deadset kidding to think we can get him. (If the rumour is actually true)
  3. ChimpNugget

Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

Lovely gentle touch from Lewis to put Doorey in a hole. They’ve been combining well all day.
  4. ChimpNugget

Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

This is great - keep carving up reserve grade and he’ll be back in first as soon as he’s able.
  5. ChimpNugget

Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

That Penrith link is outrageous haha - that’s definitely way overthinking it. The fact that if he does have links with Titans - who were reportedly very interested in signing Smith, makes me think that he just heard they missed out due to us and let it out on the radio. Who knows really but...
  6. ChimpNugget

Opinion JMK-TONIGHT'S GAME

That’s all good. I personally didn’t think he was that bad but I’m open to agreeing to disagree. I think under our own set structures, using him the way Baz wants to use him, then we definitely should see improvement. It was a bit of a shit show tonight, had 4 running playmakers in Benji, CNK...
  7. ChimpNugget

No mate that’s definitely fine, and I personally believe that’s the sort of thing that creates good discussions. I KNOW Jeremy Marshall King isn’t a top tier hooker, or even someone that would start at most other clubs. But, do u genuinely believe people didn’t wait for this game to use it as...
  8. ChimpNugget

I often question whether people present their views and opinions from places where they want to see the team improve and because they love the club, or if it’s just because they want to trash blokes they don’t like.
  9. ChimpNugget

A bloke said he hopes JMK breaks his leg... Regardless mate, from my point of view the reception from the Kennel because of their preconceived biases against players, disregard what happens on the field. It’s a fact whether you’re guilty of it or not. I won’t accuse u of it. But u just know...
  10. ChimpNugget

No one hates Dogs players as much as Dogs fans do..
  11. ChimpNugget

Honestly. Not a single bloke has had a stand out game tonight and we have some of the best names in the game playing. Yet somehow JMK becomes the dud lmao
  12. ChimpNugget

Team Lists for Flegg and Mounties Trial

Thanks man. Appreciate the review
  13. ChimpNugget

Team Lists for Flegg and Mounties Trial

Shame. If anyone saw it would love a rundown of their thoughts.
  14. ChimpNugget

All Stars Match

Holding my breath anytime a dogs player is involved
  15. ChimpNugget

Brendan Piakura consolidated thread

Anyone ever seen the kid play? Only ever read these articles and what I’ve heard from a few other places. Got a comparison to someone he’s similar to in play style??