Recent content by Chana

1. Chana

News Liam Knight

Lol depends on how much his getting! Might have left him soft!
  2. Chana

News Liam Knight

Danika might have something to do with why he has been s*** :tearsofjoy:
  3. Chana

Real Talk

Burton is a player that needs space, which he gets playing centre, but not at 6... seriously after the trial there are juniors that are in front of him for a half position at the moment.. he need to take on the line or sit deeper in the line to create a bit more space for himself.
  4. Chana

The Stand up comedy thread

Dave Chappelle
  5. Chana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdvSwStGErs
  6. Chana

George Carlin - GOAT
  7. Chana

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

They will if they are getting Mbappe. Upfront costs plus wages. Paid a lot for Bellingham as well. Not saying we will get him just saying that if the player agrees to leave they will sell.
  8. Chana

I think they will sell for the amount mentioned as they need the money for the players they are buying and they won’t get that sort of money for many of their current squad. However, does he want to leave. Might just be Nunez that convinces him.
  9. Chana

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

While I respect kings decision to abstain from sex until his married, he definitely needs to "unload" after last weeks performance.
  10. Chana

Elliot is good but is not a defensive midfielder. Midfield is too old and slow plus Thiago should only be used to connect the midfield with the forwards. Klopp playing a high line and it’s great when you have the cattle.
  11. Chana

Lucky I didn’t get up for this one :/ I agree we haven’t got the players. Went through the first team list and we have nothing, and that’s not talk about depth when we have a few injuries. Not many coaches would get anything out of this team at the moment. We need a more defensive structure...
  12. Chana

Wow no goal
  13. Chana

And there it is
  14. Chana

Do we ever shoot from outside the box?