Recent content by CeeEss

1. CeeEss

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Thoughts on the first half: Another blinder from Kikau Xerri having a great game and will be hard to keep out of first grade Crighton needs to stop kicking and use his pace and skill to straighten up the attack Hayward is looking good in the step up in class We don't have the class across the...
  2. CeeEss

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

Agreed B-Train, one of my all time faves. Very underrated.
  3. CeeEss

Opinion Injury replacements

Defensively he's not a first grader yet. Hopefully he continues to improve defensively so he can make big metres and defend.
  4. CeeEss

News Preston Injured

What a tough kid.
  5. CeeEss

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

So good to see Souffs fans outnumbered by ours at their home game.
  6. CeeEss

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

I reckon that's part of it although Crighton is also arguably the worlds best centre at the moment.
  7. CeeEss

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Look at their spine and they drop a young half. There are bigger issues at Souths than their Illias.
  8. CeeEss

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

Look at the way Penrith "attack" in defence, particularly in the opposition 20 when they're coming off their goal line. Make no mistake, the success of both Penrith and Melbourne is on the back of sound defensive structures.
  9. CeeEss

Liverpool stadium

Just a quick question punters, who's going to pay for a new stadium? The Penrith Stadium refurbishment will be over $300 million, fcuk knows how much a new 40,000 seat stadium would cost, close to $1 billion I would expect. And that was a compromise after a proposal for a new ground was knocked...
  10. CeeEss

Official Luke Vella - Assistant Coach 2024

He's also got a great relationship with the Jersey Flegg boys, that will be an important factor in re-signing them moving forward.
  11. CeeEss

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

Yep agreed. He's a prop who comes off the bench for the team that just won 2 wooden spoons.
  12. CeeEss

Membership 2024

$1430 for my family for 4 platinum seats, that's just too much for a team who have had a handful of wins over the past few years. I just can't afford that so won't be renewing.
  13. CeeEss

Surprising reason Eels, Bulldogs are winning most new NRL fans

There is never any doubt about being in Bulldogs territory when you go to Belmore, even in the off season. Lots of Bulldogs murals and decorations in the shops. It's a unique and beautiful place.
  14. CeeEss

Alamoti to the Panthers

I just don't think he has the size to be an NRL centre. Probably a good move for him going to the Panthers but make no mistake, he's been signed as a backup centre. Interesting to note that we didn't make an offer.