Recent content by CBDoggies

1. CBDoggies

I get excited every week

Newcastle ain’t a team to take lightly. If anyone thinks it’s a 13+ effort is wrong. Every year it’s getting harder to compete as the shitter teams are getting stronger. These days it’s all about attitude as talent isn’t much of an issue anymore with any team in the comp. Let’s hope the boys...
  2. CBDoggies

Super proud tonight

That’s all on Ciro… you don’t play a kid that young with the game on the line in the middle. Anyway live and learn…. We really need that win next week
  3. CBDoggies

Super proud tonight

Proud but still upset. Boys looked shattered… they knew they had it in the bag and blew it cause of small mismanagement. Those 2 missed tackles from salmon on the last attacking play from Melbourne for them to score the winning try is not forgivable. Then hutch decides to run the 4th with 2min...
  4. CBDoggies

Cameron Ciraldo

Drop hutch and salmon and I’ll be happy… hutch might be an ok defender but happy for others to cover for a less ok defender and better attacker. Salmon plays to many minutes and struggles… either bench with short bursts or don’t play atall. Ashame Mann injured. Kid can play!
  5. CBDoggies

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Roosters 20+ you can’t expect to pick the same team Nd expect a different result. If we couldn’t beat a crap rabbits team we have no hope against a fit and firing roosters team. Forwards are going to steam roll us!
  6. CBDoggies

Kurt Mann is so underrated

Always liked Tracy, Mann and critta. Taffe I was a little iffy and still questionable… no idea why we signed Turpin the dud… and I’m still not sold on hutch.
  7. CBDoggies

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Dude we got done in the last 2 matches also. We barely scrapped in against parra who are rubbish… we atleast competed last year.. this year we won’t make finals atall
  8. CBDoggies

Our second halves in cup and grade has been shocking. We ain’t on the same planet as any side so far this season
  9. CBDoggies

That is the reason xerri isn’t playing grade
  10. CBDoggies

Fucking over this shit already. We are trash across the park. So much for building lower grades
  11. CBDoggies

Dead set questions need to be asked on our recruitment. We look so much worse than last year… how’s that even possible.
  12. CBDoggies

This nsw cup team is just as pathetic as our grade team.
  13. CBDoggies

How many wins will we have by round 10?

We have leaked more points in 2 games than any other side? And people are praising effort in defence for 30-50min of the game. Wow i guess these days a lot of fans are happy to watch a first grade side put effort into defence hahahaha
  14. CBDoggies

Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

This is why I laugh when I hear people say it’s for betting lol… it has nothing to do with that.. we are just that crap and have been for ages the refs can get away with calls against the shitty teams and no one blinks an eye. Get a ref to ref the game for a panthers side or Melbourne etc and...
  15. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

lol so you don’t recall him saying it’ll take 2-3 years for dogs to get out of the salary cap mess and compete for a top 8 position when he signed with us? Your either lying or have memory issues. It was only end of last year he came out saying he has no idea when we will get out of this mess...