• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by Caveman

1. Caveman

Zooper Dooper Appreciation thread

Why have I never seen this thread before! Zuper doopers Rock!
  2. Caveman

News 'Here they breed success' Reimis Smith comments on going to Storm.

I hope the door hit his arse hard on the way out of Belmore! Success comes from hard work and showing strength through effort even when the chips are down Remis - something you undoubtedly don't know about given your recent track record.
  3. Caveman

News Bulldogs tipped for late Benji Marshall play after Burton release attempt falls through

Get BO into the 30, forward pay a couple of other contracts and let the young fella have a bit of a go - if he's old enough.
  4. Caveman

Is GOLD the ultimate in luxury?

I wear gold cause it suits my skin tone, tried white gold and I looked like a princess.
  5. Caveman

Pronouns - he, she, they, their, them.?

To those that prefer to identify as something other than what they are that's fine, but don't expect me to tag along, I identify as someone who only recognises he or she... etc. Don't trigger me by tying to go against what I identify as when asking me to call you anything but he or she. Call...
  6. Caveman

Sign of ado carr early release?

Basically you can take it as truth that we are getting both Burton and JAC for 21....... Or 22. Take it to the bank.
  7. Caveman

Cheers, didn't know that. Sounds like im completely wrong then :)
  8. Caveman

I'm pretty sure (could be wrong) that if tigers were found to be pursuing JAC before the binding preddetermined date set by nrl they could be in big strife, and that in it self would make the NRL club binding contractual Heads of Agreement null and void.
  9. Caveman

Corey Allan and Josh Mansour contract demands prove a stumbling block

Swap Lewis for burton and mansour for 21 they get a bit of relief by just paying Lewis salary and we pay mansours.
  10. Caveman

Tell everyone about your sauna tryst?

Closest we came to getting busted was at Hamilton Island, won't go into details but let's just say I had my eye on the door the whole time and I've never been so quick to pretend i was just filling up the water bucket.
  11. Caveman

SHOTS FIRED! Emergency response required

Go buy a rare beefed up classic that most peop)e can only fathom driving once or twice a year as your daily drive, and put a big "up yours" sticker on the back window.
  12. Caveman

Official Cleary crushes Bulldogs’ hopes of early release for young gun

If cleary is legit he will have Burton in the 17 every week, otherwise he we not be helping his development and to tue contrary will hinder his development. A full year playing centre or 14 will be good for Burton anything short of that it would be better for his development if he were here in 21.
  13. Caveman

The "R U OK ?" Thread

That's sad bro. Never nice hearing about suicide. :(
  14. Caveman

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

@Letstrot congrats mate!
  15. Caveman

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

I'm a bit slow these days, I saw the news late and thought I'd have a bit of fun :)