Recent content by Caveman

1. Caveman

Burton is a half

Burton has been improving his game as a half every round this season, with this first half being his best by far ... then the Okunbor - Indris love child tried to decapitate taffe and coach decided it was time to experiment.
  2. Caveman

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

As soon as CC weakened our left side to fix the fullback issue we fell apart. Plus the ref went a bit over the top at the start of the 2nd half with infringements against the dogs
  3. Caveman

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

We've been tackling for 22 minutes.. no wonder we are dropping off.. sick of the sway a ref can have on a game.
  4. Caveman

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

They have set a dangerous precedent, players are now allowed to swear on live broadcasts which in turn, if unchecked could see the nrl have its viewing restriction rating moved to M 15+ if enough viewers complain, M15+ program can not be aired before 730pm in Australia. I get that it was a...
  5. Caveman

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

Be nice to see some decoy runners running decent well timed lines as well. Defence can read oir plays with out to much hassle. Halves who can engage the line along with players who can instinctively run decent lines would make all the difference.
  6. Caveman

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Mahoney is playing behind a pack that is not moving forward.. bit hard for him to do to much more than what's he's doing when defence is constantly rushing, Burton is not a half.. he's a centre with a big boot. Though the scoreboard didn't show it, I think our defence is stronger and hopefully...
  7. Caveman

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

We came out strong and defended well, but they just kept getting the ball in our red zone. We had only 3 hit ups in their red zone 60 minutes in. Parra should have put 50 on us... But the boys just kept tackling their asses off.
  8. Caveman

Unless we touched the ball in the leadup.. isn't first touch the ball with a foot over the dead ball line after a kick considered as the ball going dead off the kick? Swear it should have been a 20 meter tap rather than a dropout.. which inturn lead to a double movement try.
  9. Caveman

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Not worth a new thread.. but what do you guys think of the salary and late season signings? I personally belive the contract salaries should go from January to January with post season transfers budgeted for by the club.. its not like they generally don't sign a year out anyway.
  10. Caveman

News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

Comments like that you'd think he was a front rower
  11. Caveman

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Mate let's just say it's a prime location that would have the likes of Goerge Michael and SBW liking their chops, but I can't reveal it to you mate .. don't want another turf war like last time.
  12. Caveman

All I'm saying is you blokes need to do something different with your haircut on top... it can get very confusing, and may lead to mistaken identity.
  13. Caveman

Thankyou.. but that should really stay between us.
  14. Caveman

Brain Teasers

Si Simple add up what you spend not what you have left... I have 50 i spend 1 I've got 49 left.. I spend 1 I've got 48 left... 48 plus 49 = 97 where did the other 47 come from?
  15. Caveman

Official AFL Discussion Thread

Is it possible the afl pre game entertainment could be better than anything the nrl has dished up all season?