Recent content by carnivore95

1. C

Opinion Averillo

Never takes a tough carry, passes out to his winger in a worse position instead of taking the hit, turnstile in defense. No one knows his best position because he doesn't have one
  2. C

Friday vs Tigers

First try scorer thoughts ? Rona or Jackson for me
  3. C

Pat O'Hanlon update

On the Steve McCullagh physio injury report he said it did break the skin. Poor bloke
  4. C

Pat O'Hanlon - Get Well Soon

My mate had the exact same injury from school footy- spiral fracture and dislocation of ankle. Got a few screws and he was good to go again after 2-3 months so I think Pat will be fine
  5. C

MVP so far

James graham is the obvious choice Voting is on the bulldogs website
  6. C

Josh Morris will play out his career without any PCL's

ACL's are the most important of the two cruciate ligaments. PCL only stops the tibia from sliding back which the other two lateral and medial ligaments do anyway so it's not a big issue
  7. C

New Dogs Signing Jarrod McNally in action last week.

Looks like a sub par Mitch Brown tbh
  8. C

Re-sign Hodkinson long-term !

Hodkinson will resign with us. I think he even said so after all the help the dogs gave him throughout his injuries by sticking by him
  9. C

Hodko & Grub Story on The Footy Show

Awesome segment especially considering where they've both come from What happened to Reynolds dad ? Heard his nan saying something like "if you're up there don't let this conversion go through ". Could have been about his grandad though
  10. C

Robbed a try again by Ashley

And another... Should have been a penalty for the strip. ****ing sonny bill
  11. C

Good read on Trent- SMH article. Proud to be a dog!

When he was at his lowest ebb, about the time of his fourth career-threatening operation, Trent Hodkinson visited the tattoo parlour. ''I got the sleeve when I was younger,'' Hodkinson said of the ink on his arm. ''But the chest is probably more meaningful. I got the phoenix on my chest and that...
  12. C

Rooster material?

He did bash his partner- close source
  13. C

Hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week?

That tackle after made me cream ****ing so good. Hammered him
  14. C

Stanley in Thompson Out

I wonder what the reason is. Thompson's been playing well. Must be injury