Recent content by capt obvious

1. capt obvious

No Source Trey Mooney

Edwards?
  2. capt obvious

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

I wonder if sticky will lend us a few players like he did in 21, mooney and guler would be handy!
  3. capt obvious

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Bahhhhaaa, suck a dick manly. 800k for that bahhaaaa. Reminds me of cartright, although he has finally turned it around. Hard pass on that 800k reserve grader.
  4. capt obvious

Official Finally Truth!

Well done danny, nice to read something that is positive and incitefull. Not muckraking trash from a degenerate old drunk!
  5. capt obvious

This will make you feel better

My only concern going forward is game management or lack thereof
  6. capt obvious

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

Even christain welch would be a good experienced prop to get
  7. capt obvious

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

Great player, not what we need. Should be after nelson. No decent halves available either.
  8. capt obvious

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Typical, did anyone expect anything different. Plus we lose presto in the corresponding game last year from a hip drop, another indigenous player gets away scot free from a hip drop from souths. I work with a souths supporter and he even cant stand the entitled indigenous whingers at that club...
  9. capt obvious

Bright Side!!

New combinations will take a few weeks to gel, having said that, sexton should have been starting at 7 over hutch, and xerri in the 3 over kiraz! Taafe out and tracey in the fullback position for next week
  10. capt obvious

Official Gus on Twitter

Turvey had the same addiction as myself for many years. I would often see him getting a curry pie from clempton park bakery, they were awesome.
  11. capt obvious

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

He would want to because curran will quickly take his spot in the 11. Tbf curran is the best hole or line runner in our club.
  12. capt obvious

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

They ( souths)would have just paid a 3 month block salary to fifita.Pretty smart from gus, fifita is about 6-8 weeks from playing again.
  13. capt obvious

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Id go with 1. Tracey 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Foxy 6. Burton 7. Sexton 13. Salmon 12. Presto 11. Kikau 10. King 9. Mahoney 8. Poassa 14. Mann 15. Curran 16. Hughes 17. Knight
  14. capt obvious

Ringers Western joins the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Good news, their shirts are durable quality and comfortable i got given one at xmas a few years ago. Have worked many days in it. They need to open up a retail store somewhere in the riverina down here, they would do well. Definitely nothing like rivers trash!
  15. capt obvious

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

I thought his effort areas were good on Thursday night, i do think that too much pressure was put on him with the capt thing at such a young age. Its not his fault people have been pumping up his tyres for the last couple of years, he has played behind a pretty average pack that has been...