Recent content by camdendoggies

1. C

News Benji Marshall Bulldogs chances and asking price

Benji would be a great addition to our squad, Forans experience plus some without the price tag and the injuries and would be a great foil for Flanagan, otherwise your stuck with Lewis and or Wakem neither have what it takes yet to lead the team around yet and Averillo well has played ok with...
  2. C

How much have we really improved the roster?

Averillo is a kid and is not what you think he is and will be lucky to develop into what you think he is lol
  3. C

Opinion That guy who went to Canberra

Can I ask why are we still talking nah creating new topics about this groin sweat ?
  4. C

Opinion That guy who went to Canberra

Whilst I find his conduct and attitude highly offensive, I wonder If society as it stands has made it easy for immature sooks like him to be offended by discipline ? Especially when you can go and cry to another club and get paid the same money ? and as somebody else on TK mentioned he was out...
  5. C

Club statement on CHN release

Just putting it out there but can we just wipe TK of all chn talk ? The guy is an immature bum and I’d rather the doggies just move on and we as supporters talk about others that whilst may not be superstars at least play for the mighty doggies and put in as best they can !!
  6. C

News Cotric wanted to join the chooks

I see Lafai has been confirmed but nothing about cotric
  7. C

Opinion Reshuffled 17

Yeah good call Averillo showed promise last night but the week in week out is the test, and I guess you could put him in the centre’s and push smith back out to his wing spot and Katoa of the bench for now makes sense
  8. C

Opinion Reshuffled 17

Yes I get your point with Stimson and CHN has made life a bit difficult as I believe with him we win both our first two games we missed so many chance with nobody hitting the edges. Would you think Averillo and Wakeham? So do we try Katoa starting hooker? and if Tolman plays out the season I...
  9. C

Opinion Reshuffled 17

1. Meaney 2. Chrichton 3. DWZ 4. Hoppa 5. Smith 6. Averillo 7. Cogger 8. To-Omaga 9. Lewis 10. Napa 11. Jackson 12. RFM 13. Elliott 14. Marshall-King 15. Britt 16. Stimson 17. ???? Let me have it boys and girls
  10. C

Who should be in the 13 RFM or Martin?

Yeah ok fair point, 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Klemmer 11. CHN 12. Martin 13. Jackson 14. Smith 15. Elliot 16. RFM 17. Renouf Although it is likely that Deano will probably like another big unit on the bench.
  11. C

Who should be in the 13 RFM or Martin?

Just a thought and don’t be to harsh as I don’t post often, however does anybody think that Martin could be or emulate a Gavin Hill type player and start up front ?? Just trying to think outside the square and use what we currently have. Obliviously I understand this could change some how but...
  12. C

Rhyse Martin - Consolidated Thread

I could not agree more resign the three of them now. No brainer !
  13. C

Hoppa in Tonga game

Hopa is a great player whom try’s his heart out every week, I agree he is straight back to the number 1 jumper which he should never have lost! and woodsy needs to stay on board with us and with the big man Klem.
  14. C

Eastwood

Totally agree with you.
  15. C

Eastwood

I agree with you Mr I, very little to be happy about from ISP this week against the Magpies. Hopefully that will change in coming weeks. Eastwood’s best position I agree is also lock and just needs a few games to better his match fitness, which barring injury will happen.