Recent content by caltan

1. C

Thoughts on a Cody Walker, Jake Averillo swap?

Butt out and mind your own business. Why would we swap one of our own future stars for an average aging you know what. You should be banned.
  2. C

PERMISSION SOUGHT

I bought a TCL 65'' Qled smart tv 6 months ago for $1.895. At least $1,000 cheaper than any big name Qled and it has been brilliant.Easy navigation, voice controllable and excellent picture. Totally recommend TCL. It has 3 year warranty versus 1 year with the big brands.
  3. C

Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Ramien was given until yesterday to accept our offer and did not respond. Looks like he goes back to Cronulla. How can they fit him in with their cap problems?
  4. C

Opinion What a fantastic win.

I'm pretty sure the Morris boys tabled a package deal to the Bulldogs according to the media at the time. Obviously the offer wasn't accepted.
  5. C

Opinion Hooker

Pay has no clue. If JMK is one of the fastest, why doesn't Pay tell him to run more and also tell Meaney to follow breaks for possible offloads. Simple stuff but I doubt if it has entered Pay's mind.
  6. C

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

It would certainly do no harm providing we could improve his attitude. Could be a masterstroke. At least it would solve one of our positions that need bolstering.
  7. C

BankWest Stadium

Why wasn't the game at bankwest stadium on free to air tv today. The NRL and Ch9 should have shown it as it was the opening game at the showpiece stadium. As usual the AFL had a game on Ch7. That's why the AFL are streets ahead of the NRL in professionalism re the running of their code. Time for...
  8. C

NRL Looking At Overhauling Golden Point System

Surely if it is a draw after 80 minutes just share the points. Simple and logical. Then again since when are the NRL logical? They always want to complicate things.
  9. C

Favourite Condiment for Hot Chips

Make a mixture to your taste of Japanese mayo,tomato ketchup and worcestershire sauce.
  10. C

Major changes needed for week 2

What are you talking about. Pay is responsible for half the team.
  11. C

Montoya

Can't understand why Pay persists with Montoya
  12. C

New recruit Nick Meaney can help lead Bulldogs to bright future

remember what they said about JT. You don't have much foresight. I didn't see JT get ragdolled very often.
  13. C

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

On the site NRL Leaks
  14. C

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Just heard that Pay has told Tolman he is free to go elsewhere so Tolman could be gone before next season. Apparently 2 clubs are interested.
  15. C

Greg Inglis caught speeding and mid range drink driving

What do you mean? If Walters was coach he would relinquish his captaincy immediately. If nothing happens. again inconsistency from the NRL regarding bringing disreputate to the game. But because it is Souths it wouldn't surprise me if nothing more is heard. Lucky he didn't cause a fatal...