Recent content by Calibra

1. Calibra

Has anyone on here experienced the club go through a similar period like this?

Been a fan since the late 1980's, never seen the club like this, it started to unravel mid 2016 IMO and we have never recovered. Playing horrible football most games, at times scoreless in halfs like never before, when we can play ok and score points, we can not defend. I used to see players...
  2. Calibra

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

You just get that Belmore feeling of nower days don't ya... :frowning:
  3. Calibra

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

I know our forward pack is not great but with the amount of guys Brisbane has out and Reynolds in ordinary form, I think we are still in with a decent chance... even if the game is at Belmore lol
  4. Calibra

Shame on this team!

The whole culture at the club is soft we are a shadow of what we used to be and stood up for... feels like it will never change atm, dunno how we have gone to such a poor club, good players come and become duds, we hear the same shit every pre season about everything and get pumped. We used to...
  5. Calibra

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

How much more can we regress and yet all we hear from the club is about the friken effort and how training is so good... when will these delusional bastards wake up and just say it how it is. Our training standards are probably ridicoulosly low given what we dish out every week and for the last...
  6. Calibra

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Nope, other way around
  7. Calibra

Opinion 44 Sin Bins in 7 Rounds ..

Officiating has been the codes biggest problem each year of late, one focus point after another and over zelous referees looking to sin bin anything, super harsh penalties against teams like ours are a norm too, head of referees should really be looked at, at how the referess of today is been...
  8. Calibra

Jerome Luai or Dylan Edwards

Edwards
  9. Calibra

Gerrard Sutton.

Worst referee out there, very by the book to the point he sees things that never happened, all his games are penealtithons, very hard to watch
  10. Calibra

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

As long as Dimitriou keeps playing Koloamatangi in the middle & not second row we have a chance, Souths have been so poor since this move
  11. Calibra

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Must win game given Cowboys players out & our next few weeks of games. Burton needs to show up and Pele needs more game time. As for Flano, even Reynolds at 34 is an improvement so I want him on sooner rather than later
  12. Calibra

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

Sadly, very true
  13. Calibra

News Foxx declares Bulldogs rookie Alamoti could be 'one of the best centres in the world' after just 3 NRL games

Good player but wana see him be quicker in line breaks - early days
  14. Calibra

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

I think its been 9 years since we won in Auckland, we used to go there and look ok until the recent ugly years were we just haven't shown up. As you said @Alan79 since Potter we have looked different, so given we beat our terrible runs at Belmore & Melbourne maybe we can do it in Auckland too...
  15. Calibra

Opinion Forwards

Kind of ironic the club talks about our culture so much but we have not had a dominant forward pack for how many years now? Out muscled nearly every game, something aint right at our club