Recent content by BushDog

1. BushDog

Thinking exercise. Best dogs team of all time?

1. Ben Barba 2. Brett Dallas 3. Jarrod McCracken 4. Josh Morris 5. Brett Morris 6. Bah 7. Turvey 8. Tunksie 9. Polly 10. Darren Britt 11. Cement 12. Bobcat 13. Folkesy 14. Thurston 15. Jammer 16. Shrek 17. Sonny Bill
  2. BushDog

News FREDDY WON’T DANCE THE FOX-TROT

I think the columnist has the words humble and fuckwit mixed up
  3. BushDog

Official Jack Hetherington signs with the Knights on a 3 year-deal from 2023

I wish we kept him. But his family is all up in Newcastle so suits both parties I guess. I honestly think he will be another one we let go that will take his career to another level and we’ll be pissed off we let him go. Good luck Hethro
  4. BushDog

Official Paul Vaughn for captain!

Us against the world, Fuck the journos and their agenda, go Paul!!!
  5. BushDog

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

How can you tell us? Can you please prove it wasn’t a fact? Please! Most radio and tv sports shows did have us picked for the spoon, if you listen to podcasts from the start of the year etc you will retract your comment. You are stating your opinion, not a fact. And you’re entitled to your...
  6. BushDog

Opinion Could Josh addo carr become the best bulldog winger we have ever had?

Maybe when he learns how to use them properly he can teach you how to
  7. BushDog

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Lichaa wouldn’t be happy or proud of what his kids seen. But I bet you wouldn’t just ask them to move on if you came across the same situation with your mrs and best mate
  8. BushDog

Some bloke on Facebook saying Lichaa woke up and couldn’t find his wife so went outside and found the 2 of them going for it in the car so started belting into both of them. So if it was on Facebook it must be true .......
  9. BushDog

That’s a big call mate! How do you know?
  10. BushDog

Bold predictions for this season

Jack Hetherington to win prop of the year.
  11. BushDog

2021. A new beginning.

Napa looks like a giant compared to Jackson. Hopefully he plays like one this year