Recent content by Burgler

1. Burgler

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Hope he doesn’t plan on takin up an apprenticeship
  2. Burgler

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I think it’s short sighted to boo him. Whilst Taaffe contributed to a try, did he not also lead to letting one in with best’s try? Hutchison might not be the flashiest player but he gets the fundamentals done and is probably our best defensive halfback in the squad. We have enough strike in our...
  3. Burgler

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Seems like a lock/middle but not a genuine prop so feels like our lock roles are covered with Curren/man/salmon/hayward etc. But odd to let go if there isn’t anything coming from elsewhere as whoever gets promoted would more than likely be low in the pecking order and what we save like 40k from...
  4. Burgler

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Did he do something im unaware of or is it just because he’s got a neck tattoo and face tattoos?
  5. Burgler

Opinion Patolo

Yeah I get that, what I’m saying is the TEAM needs at least 2 of the 4 props making 100m+. It’s a great base to set up your structure knowing your props are getting over the advantage line consistently. And the stats I posted prior are what our props should be aiming for. Giving them 15mins as a...
  6. Burgler

Opinion Patolo

I can’t imagine Ciraldo instructions are “ok mate I’m going to play you the first 15, have 2 runs but make sure they are quality” I feel like a pass mark for a starting prop in today’s game is 40min, 10 runs, 100m. Anything under that feels like to justify you have to make an impact through...
  7. Burgler

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Waddell is being picked over him and tbh I would rather have kept him then end up with Schuster
  8. Burgler

How Good..

Sounds like he let the patients run the asylum. Another rookie coach that’s been chewed up and spat out. If true, Back to being an assistant like many others before him. Just shows when you get the chance you really have to nail it, the contrast of Bellamy who put standards above players seems...
  9. Burgler

Shaving points

Anyone that’s familiar with nba knows about this. The ref can call a foul basically from their own interpretation of contact and after a few fouls per quarter every foul is automatically 2 shots, 1 point each from the free throw line regardless of where the foul happens. Now that’s explained for...
  10. Burgler

No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

We should have signed Sezer if anything
  11. Burgler

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5SiYFMuyqA/?igsh=MXhsenhuMzZ5YjhnaQ== If you don’t have Insta it’s Gus saying in 6 tackles with Gus podcast that we don’t have cap for Lomax but we have cap for a front rower and if Lomax was a front rower he’d be knocking on his door tomorrow. Interesting if...
  12. Burgler

Feels like our best players are in the wrong position/role

Looking at our squad, players who have been impressive over the opening rounds probably need to have their role increased or changed for the benefit of the team. I’ve seen others bring up the same view but here’s the breakdown. Curran. For mine he’s been our most impressive middle forward...
  13. Burgler

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

What’s Hastings upto currently
  14. Burgler

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

First dogs game I got to watch this year as I’ve turfed Foxtel. Hutch ain’t it. Might be a good bloke or trainer but moves around like he’s 38. Need some spark at 7. Thought Taffee was better than what I’ve read about him. Tracey seems a waste on the wing, Kiraz is more valuable on the wing...
  15. Burgler

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Won’t happen but Mann to 6. Burton centre and Kiraz wing would be what I would go with. Salmon to centre worries me defensively. Kiraz played plenty of wing. Burton played well at centre and can still use to kick. Mann played 6 when at knights and good defender. Also fit enough to play the rest...