Recent content by bulldogsmyte

1. bulldogsmyte

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Tons of forward passes from dummy half and short forward passes are missed by the ref and the tv commentators each round. Mahoney threw one a metre forward in the play before he scored from dummy half in our last match - one of the very few times a blind ref call went our way.
  2. bulldogsmyte

Harry Grant learnt this from the master of them - Cameron Smith.
  3. bulldogsmyte

Sutton to win the bunnies man of the match award.
  4. bulldogsmyte

Let's talk about our defense.

Titans have mastered desball already
  5. bulldogsmyte

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

If Sutton is the ref the real world odds for souths is 1.01
  6. bulldogsmyte

News Addo-Carr out of doghouse

I don't think Johnson is as fast as what they say he is. I remember the game when he had a flying start and kicked the ball ahead of our FB BMoz who had to turn around and chase and he beat Johnson to the ball comfortably.
  7. bulldogsmyte

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

No you have missed the point of my OP. Wilson's "higher ceiling" you refer to is not a statement of fact but your opinion. The fact is no NRL club would choose Wilson over Fox on current ability and form and any other tangible measure. Fox if he returns from injury and remains healthy would be...
  8. bulldogsmyte

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

You are ignoring the reality of the situation. Fox and Wilson are on the current payroll and so it's obvious out of them who should be in the team first.
  9. bulldogsmyte

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Fox at his current level is still far superior to Wilson. You want to debate that? Put it the test - if both were on the open market how many clubs would choose Wilson over Fox and offer him the same salary as Fox? The answer is obvious.
  10. bulldogsmyte

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Higher ceiling than Fox? yeah right. He's a reserve grader.
  11. bulldogsmyte

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Wilson is a reserve grader and has butter fingers. Kiraz breaks tackles and makes more yardage than our forwards.
  12. bulldogsmyte

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

You dropped Kiraz?
  13. bulldogsmyte

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

Nothing has changed for about 10 years. Our passes were crap back then and still are.
  14. bulldogsmyte

How many wins will we have by round 10?

we'll be at the bottom of the ladder after 10 rounds
  15. bulldogsmyte

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

I've posted this previously on TK but who was the last big name player we signed from another club who improved while at the Dogs? Burton has flopped, Kikau when he's been on the field hasn't done much, Mahoney has gone backwards, Thompson flopped, Cotric flopped, JAC was better all round at...