1. bulldogs27

Three Bulldogs In NSW Origin Line Up

Congratulations. It won't let You down. {-:
  2. bulldogs27

guitars

Hey, nice spanner. {-:•
  3. bulldogs27

Barba finally cuts it at Canterbury

Will David Stagg also be playing in the halves?
  4. bulldogs27

guitars

We are trying to create a harmonious existence. I would like to introduce Just Intonation, Music and Mathematics via a clip from You-Tube. Pls type in the search function : Justonic It helps me define in sound composition. {-:
  5. bulldogs27

guitars

I penned this yesterday. (-: I hope You like it. {C E D} I iii ii {G E F D G} V iii IV ii V {C E D G C} I iii ii V I {F D G} IV ii V {C E D G} I iii ii V {A F G E F D G} vi IV V iii IV ii V {C E D G} I iii ii V...
  6. bulldogs27

Which Dogs player has disappointed you the most this year?

Dissapointed? We're only 2 points away from the top 8. It's still early season, remain patient and support the Boys who are trying to get the wins for us all.
  7. bulldogs27

ben barba family-theres more

It's good to see Marmin Barba had successful treatment of Hodgkin's Lymphoma. However, it will need to be managed. It is one of the most curable forms of cancer. How is He at the moment, training? I hope to see Marmin playing footy again. (-:
  8. bulldogs27

1985 Grand Final Re-play

Mate, it's unbeatable value. You should start to get Your tickets now if not a Bulldogs Member, a Dragons Fan or a fan of Rugby Leaugue. It would be good if this trend continues. Eventually You'll be able to wear won every 8 days of the week.
  9. bulldogs27

Bulldogs in the Wars

OK Very hydrating now and again :-)
  10. bulldogs27

Kevin Moore, 2010 Discussion Thread

I think it would be a good gesture to see Kev there on-field during the warm-ups and at the Side-Line during the proceedings.
  11. bulldogs27

Kevin Moore, 2010 Discussion Thread

I think it would be a good gesture if Kev was seated @ sideline. It would be even better if He was standing up at the side-line. (-:
  12. bulldogs27

Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

Did You see 'Hey Presto's' try-assist?! Drive Your shoulder into their hips, quick and under their arms n palms. (-:
  13. bulldogs27

Second Phase

Look, I know that our defence isn't dirty. That's good. Against doesntmatta, the moment it gets dirty, return serve and push their faces into the ground, harder. (-: