Recent content by BULLDOGS 3005

1. B

What about getting Suaalii for fullback

why go for lesser players when we should get this superstar who can win a premiership. I do not understand the logic of going for players that cannot even make first grade in the sides they are playing with.
  2. B

What about getting Suaalii for fullback

Why do the bulldogs not try to get Joseph Suaalii for full back. He wants to play fullback, he cannot play fullback while Tedesco is at the roosters. Apparently he has an out clause if he can play fullback somewhere else.
  3. B

Faitala-Mariner thread

When he comes back from a long injury and plays two games and is injured again for probably the rest of the year. He is a dud signing.
  4. B

Faitala-Mariner thread

maybe when he is on the field which is hardly ever. Dud signing.
  5. B

Faitala-Mariner thread

this is looking like a bad decision already. he is always injured.
  6. B

Faitala-Mariner thread

3 years for an injury prone player that has missed nearly the past three years not a good decision.
  7. B

Opinion Brad Arthur

yes i would take him, he is experienced unlike ciraldo who is barret mark 2.
  8. B

News RFM re-signing 2023 and beyond..

no for me. he is injury prone
  9. B

Opinion Next Coach, New Coach

fitler is not our answer. he coached a team like the roosters to last place.
  10. B

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

we need an experienced coach, no more rookies
  11. B

no more rookie coaches.

The bulldogs should sign an experienced coach. This thing of signing a rookie coach hardly ever works and it has not worked for us the past two coaches.
  12. B

News Dogs set for overhaul as ‘huge’ Barrett call could trigger $500k star’s early exit:

the team is running last so any player that wants to leave should leave we cannot do any worse than last.
  13. B

Who is our number 1 for next year? (Now for 2024)

addo carr is a ready made player to play fullback. No need to buy someone else
  14. B

Flanagan Sr (Fox Coverage)

i dont care how the coach sounds. I want to hear a coach after we win games.