Recent content by bulldogruss

1. bulldogruss

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

You’ve repeatedly used Liam Knights punishment as some type of evidence that Topine was unfairly treated, or punishments have changed since. However it shouldn’t be assumed, especially when you consider what has previously been publicly mentioned. Quoting Ciraldo on 30th August last year “We’ve...
  2. bulldogruss

No Source Trey Mooney

can confirm
  3. bulldogruss

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Yes you can pay for one game on the app. Interesting that Liam Knight not one of those rested in case of being needed on Friday…
  4. bulldogruss

A win in every grade so far today. Let’s hope the NRL can make it a clean sweep of 7
  5. bulldogruss

Should have given Todd and knight a rest, both gassed and causing defensive mistakes
  6. bulldogruss

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Scraped in with the win in Lisa Fiaola cup too, 94-0.
  7. bulldogruss

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Hey I’ve got no problems with you moving the goal posts if that’s your thing. I’ll assume you also don’t include FOXTEL, channel 9 or daily telegraph too then… Any others Freakzilla believes shouldn’t be excluded from the strong statement of “literally no one”? [emoji6]
  8. bulldogruss

Official Gus on Twitter

He’s simply indicating he’s always rated him. Don’t take the comment so literally.
  9. bulldogruss

Official Gus on Twitter

He said very similar back in 2020 mate. I don’t “eat it all up” but I’m also not quick to judge But you do you
  10. bulldogruss

Official Gus on Twitter

What’s funny about that?
  11. bulldogruss

Cricket 2023/24 Thread

Well you were right I guess