1. bulldogchook

When will tony Williams return?

where did he go ???
  2. bulldogchook

3-2-1 Dogs Vs Broncos

i thought mitch brown was very good last nite
  3. bulldogchook

Incoming Rugby League Scandal

from ben teo ....... I wish to make the following statement in relation to rumours circulating about an incident which occurred approximately one month ago in Brisbane. I am making this statement on the understanding that a television network intends to broadcast a story this evening which does...
  4. bulldogchook

Both Moses Mbye and David Klemmer..

i know someone else like this .........
  5. bulldogchook

Breaking news: Hodko to play

krippy has shin soreness
  6. bulldogchook

Watmough, King, Stewart and Matai.

was also a bit surprised that nobody really rushed to help JR when he got seperated from everyone else by about 4/5 manly players thought we could've showed a bit more support there that is all
  7. bulldogchook

Watmough, King, Stewart and Matai.

anyone else hear ( i think reynolds ) calling choc out after the melee broke up ??? choc u wanna have go hey choc cmon choc you wanna a have a go choc ??? love it love reynolds PASSION
  8. bulldogchook

Is barba the first Dally m winner to not make rep footy?

ewan mcgrady only played twice for nsw country ( rothmans medal )
  9. bulldogchook

Rest or Rust

well there u go i was wrong lol i should also learn not to post whilst under the influence
  10. bulldogchook

Rest or Rust

correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think any of the players in todays team played in the 2006,2009 teams so means jack to them what has happened in the past
  11. bulldogchook

3-2-1 vs. Roosters rd 26

3-hasler 2-jackson 1-kas
  12. bulldogchook

Who has a Bulldog Cave ?

only one dog now da general passed away last feb bloody best dog i ever had that boy
  13. bulldogchook

Who has a Bulldog Cave ?

sorry to dissapoint mearsey but i've had that heater for years mate hooked up to natural in the shed can't beat it on a winters nite .... also the pic of the shed does'nt really do it justice i'll have to update it
  14. bulldogchook

Who has a Bulldog Cave ?

yeah logo on the wall
  15. bulldogchook

Who has a Bulldog Cave ?

these are my 2 bulldogs and my man cave single side of triple garage have all the premiership photos except 1942 ( searching ) the red and white bully has since passed ( da general ) and the brindle fella is jamal i keep all my signed jerseys etc inside to many sticky beaks walking past with the...