1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Bulldog_4_Life's Recent Activity

1. Bulldog_4_Life replied to the thread Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread.

We need more spark in the side, id go with this: 1. Hopoate 2. Meaney 3. Averillo 4. DWZ 5. Smith 6. Foran 7. Lewis 8. Tolman 9. JMK...

Jun 3, 2020 at 4:43 PM
  2. Bulldog_4_Life replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

I genuinely don't think I love this sport anymore, I have no reactions anymore to all the fuck ups and im just barely getting through...

May 31, 2020 at 7:09 PM
  3. Bulldog_4_Life replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

Tom Trbo has literally scored every single try for the Eagles this year and the defence just forgets he is there. Crazy.

May 31, 2020 at 6:59 PM
  4. Bulldog_4_Life replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

ahahahahahahh fk this is actually good comedy

May 31, 2020 at 6:43 PM
  5. Bulldog_4_Life replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

Ahahahahah fk how good was it without footy aye

May 31, 2020 at 6:38 PM
  6. Bulldog_4_Life rated Rodzilla's post Funny in the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

nick meaney should change his name to nick softy

May 31, 2020 at 6:35 PM
  7. Bulldog_4_Life replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

Fkn cracker start

May 31, 2020 at 6:34 PM