Recent content by Bulldog wazza

1. Bulldog wazza

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

I really don't like our defence in the halves ATM. Burton and Hutchison both showed they are being targeted. I'd prefer Taffe or Sexton at 7 if this improves the Attack of our left edge. Stats would support this. But more importantly a chance to ice games and grab a few more Ws. When Preston...
  2. Bulldog wazza

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

I'd give Taffe a go at 7 and Hutcho to 14 next week
  3. Bulldog wazza

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Better he stay with the Eagles and get his big money than have to play in NSW Cup or maybe he should go to Super League... he could go well over there.
  4. Bulldog wazza

Official Finally Truth!

Whether the club is winning or losing there are always haters of our great club.. Seen it happen in the 80s 90s and 00s .. Same dribble just different media names and mediums used. Gould was there during the Woks time and learnt so much under Bullfrog and the calibre of leadership and commercial...
  5. Bulldog wazza

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Selection is tough but given our lack of forwards he was given a shot.. He injured his shoulder first hit up and obviously couldn't play with it. Unfortunate but that's footy!!
  6. Bulldog wazza

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Yea I love what Critta said.. no excuses and wanted more.. regardless 6 players injured second half and missing bench players he still wanted us to Ice the very strong Roosters .. that's how we will return to glory
  7. Bulldog wazza

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Busted his shoulder 1st hit up.
  8. Bulldog wazza

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Kiraz and Critta swap would be better.. Wanna see Kiraz running metres go nuclear next week. Critta better to defend at centre
  9. Bulldog wazza

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

If we can control the middle and kick well to the corners to get them coming out of their end we have a very chance of a boilover.. fast line speed from our smaller pack and ball control through our middle 3rd will keep us in the game. Really want to see Drew and Burto push the team around and...
  10. Bulldog wazza

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

I'd disagree here with some points but do concede on others. No Halves - we have one in NSW Cup at the moment and plenty gaining experience or in rehab (K.O.) No middles - We have Max but need 2 more top shelf ones. Rookie Coach - I like Ciro and think he is working under pressure and his...
  11. Bulldog wazza

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

I honestly don't this group dropping like previously seen in 2023. These guys have shown they will fight till the last minute. Next 2 weeks don't be surprised if we jag a well deserved grinding win over either storm or chooks.. upsets do occur every week
  12. Bulldog wazza

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

1 Connor 2 Wilson 3 Critta 4 Kiraz 5 Skelton 6 Burton 7 Taafe 10 King 9 Mahoney 8 Faamausuli 11 Kikau 12 Curran 13 Hutchison 14 Salmon 15 Hughes 16 Mann 17 Knight 18 Kautoga
  13. Bulldog wazza

Round 4 Press Conference

The wins will come. This year's team is much better than the previous 7 years easily. I like the structures and movement of kiks down the left edge and Critta drawing defender's. Burton has even today shown more poise in his running and kicking with the group. Unfortunate that Drew and Morrin...
  14. Bulldog wazza

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

1.Tracey 2 Xerri 3 Burton 4 Crighton 5 kiraz 6 hutch 7 sexton 13 Curran 12 Kikau 11 Preston 10 King 9 Mahoney 8 Hughes 14 Taffe 15 Faumasili 16 Morrin 17 Skelton
  15. Bulldog wazza

Liverpool stadium

Agreed Liverpool Moorebank through to Auburn out Hurlstone Park out to Camden let’s make the whole area our juniors :sweatsmile: Feed it all to our new Football HQ and Stadium in Liverpool … Dogs Leagues club and Belmore will remain our spiritual place and the Bulldogs NWRL home stadium… Keep...