Recent content by Bulldog Joe

1. B

Burton is a half

I agree we have players signing for the club for the right reasons not just $$$, the way the team is going we will be a more attractive club to join for potential recruits. Although it would’ve been nice to sign AFB it was obvious to the decision makers that his attitude did not fit into the...
  2. B

Burton is a half

With all due respect to you I didn’t say Burton was better than Munster I mentioned he did more than him on Friday night.
  3. B

Burton is a half

Was talking about Friday night’s game, I didn’t say he was a better player than Munster.
  4. B

Burton is a half

Did more than the current Australian five eighth Munster.
  5. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

2nd worst that Tanner Boyd has the title of worst NRL halfback.
  6. B

Burton is a half

Coaches need to get this message across!
  7. B

Never in my life...

Must say Hutchinson is an issue in attack, bombed a try of the quick 20m restart break.
  8. B

Never in my life...

Seen worse, we had enough ball to win.
  9. B

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

If the shoe was on the other foot I’m sure he would’ve had a different opinion!
  10. B

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

Frustrating when he tries to go himself from dummy half to try and get a penalty, he never gets it then for the rest of the set we are flat.
  11. B

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Blake Taffe is the second coming of dufty, no idea what our recruitment team were thinking?
  12. B

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

AFB on Mahoney last year was worse than that.
  13. B

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

Have you? You’re in the know?