1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

bullanth's Recent Activity

1. bullanth replied to the thread Board need to go if Dogs fail to sign elite players like David Fifita / Latrell Mitchell.

Yes,every game I watched Canberra play leilua and wighton were the best backs in the Canberra side,until his injury,and the 2 games...

Oct 20, 2019 at 9:40 AM
  2. bullanth liked Slovenia Steve's post in the thread Board need to go if Dogs fail to sign elite players like David Fifita / Latrell Mitchell.

Board needs to go if we don't sign X, Y, and Z? Get a grip of yourselves idiots. FFS. #1 there's really only so much power they have...

Oct 20, 2019 at 9:35 AM
  3. bullanth replied to the thread Board need to go if Dogs fail to sign elite players like David Fifita / Latrell Mitchell.

Firstly a lot of people on here agree,with having Fifita on board,but how can u say leilua is a dud,aside of Mitchell and manu he was...

Oct 20, 2019 at 8:46 AM
  4. bullanth replied to the thread Opinion JMK looking good at the World Cup 9s.

It was quite warm out there,a lot of the players were battling fatigue,in our case haven't played a game since late August,but jmk will...

Oct 19, 2019 at 3:51 PM
  5. bullanth replied to the thread 2020 memberships.

I was having a discussion at the leagues club last,and was tol by one member that,there's a good possibility that the prices may be a...

Oct 17, 2019 at 7:04 PM
  6. bullanth liked CeeEss's post in the thread 2020 memberships.

Hi Kennelers, Has anyone have an info on memberships for next year? I received a pamphlet to renew mine for next year but with no info...

Oct 17, 2019 at 6:38 PM
  7. bullanth replied to the thread Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out.

I think for $500 or $550k a year would b a good buy,he's smashed us in just about every game he's played against us,and apart from...

Oct 17, 2019 at 6:34 PM
  8. bullanth replied to the thread Official Emerging talent added to Dogs Development Squad..

Mr I,were have u been,we've all missed u

Oct 16, 2019 at 6:28 PM
  9. bullanth liked capt obvious's post in the thread News Roosters set to shed stars but huge cost puts Canterbury off Latrell Mitchell.

1 mil a season id pay for a really good halfback. 3/4 mil max for a strike centre. We do have a connection with mid north coast nsw...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:11 PM
  10. bullanth liked coach's post in the thread News Roosters set to shed stars but huge cost puts Canterbury off Latrell Mitchell.

Joey Manu is the centre you want Very consistent, and in my eyes a better option than Mitchell

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:04 PM
  11. bullanth replied to the thread News Roosters set to shed stars but huge cost puts Canterbury off Latrell Mitchell.

No way,he's to old to demand the sort of money he's after,and a player with attitude,would be more interested,in the pommies at half the...

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:04 PM