1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

bullanth's Recent Activity

1. bullanth liked Spoonman84's post in the thread Why do you follow the Bulldogs?.

It's hard to brainwash the little one's these days. My boy is still on the fence because he gets upset so much when they lose. I need...

May 26, 2020 at 10:57 AM
  2. bullanth liked Dawain87's post in the thread Why do you follow the Bulldogs?.

The Bulldogs have always been there growing up through the good and bad! My parents brought the family over from Fiji in 88' and we...

May 26, 2020 at 10:09 AM
  3. bullanth liked flamebouyant's post in the thread Why do you follow the Bulldogs?.

My dad was born in 1946, so it's a long while ago since he was there. He always said it was rough as well at that school back then.

May 26, 2020 at 9:54 AM
  4. bullanth liked JayBee's post in the thread Why do you follow the Bulldogs?.

The day before the 95 grand final.. Papa bear said these wise words. "Z Bulldog will eat Z Eagle" - in a very woggy accent. I was a...

May 26, 2020 at 9:53 AM
  5. bullanth liked canine's post in the thread Why do you follow the Bulldogs?.

My old man drove trucks in the Sydney area in the '70s and lived in Belmore. He got to drinking with a couple of the first graders and...

May 26, 2020 at 9:52 AM
  6. bullanth liked Chris Harding's post in the thread Why do you follow the Bulldogs?.

I went to Belmore South Primary, then Canterbury Boys' High. Hated every minute of High School. Failed my Leaving Certificate. Got a...

May 26, 2020 at 9:52 AM
  7. bullanth liked mountain_dog's post in the thread Why do you follow the Bulldogs?.

I was born in the area in a small private hospital (no longer exists). My parents both migrated form overseas, and my father's family...

May 26, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  8. bullanth liked Typical dog's post in the thread Why do you follow the Bulldogs?.

Brainwashed as a young child

May 26, 2020 at 9:40 AM
  9. bullanth replied to the thread Why do you follow the Bulldogs?.

I grew up in Paddington ,heart of roosters territory,when my parents settled there on arrival from Italy,the first game I saw was a...

May 26, 2020 at 9:35 AM
  10. bullanth liked AlzzBulldog's post in the thread Andrew McCullough.

People on here still don’t get that we can’t attract all the star players with pay as coach, why the fuck are you all surprised

May 25, 2020 at 9:42 PM
  11. bullanth replied to the thread Andrew McCullough.

Not a fan,of this bloke,I would rather blood one of our juniors,Brisbane let him go because he's now number 3 in the pecking order up...

May 25, 2020 at 7:30 PM
  12. bullanth replied to the thread Opinion Wayne Bennett.

I like the idea of Bennett coming in fo 2 years,he would bring a lot of experience to our club and,I believe his knowledge of the game...

May 24, 2020 at 5:30 PM
  13. bullanth liked kap123's post in the thread Opinion Wayne Bennett.

Thoughts... If all the crap about Bennett is true, do the dogs offer him a 2 year deal to turn the club around? We need a coach with...

May 24, 2020 at 5:24 PM
  14. bullanth replied to the thread Ryan Grey.

The other problem is,coaching,I haven't seen a lot of improvement,in many of our,current youngsters,wakeham probable exception,as a team...

May 23, 2020 at 8:46 PM
  15. bullanth liked Prison Mike's post in the thread News Is Pay having a fluffy?.

Easy solution trade Lewis for someone and sign Cogger on the cheap... WAKEHAM IS THE 7, Foran plays at 6 until he's injured again......

May 23, 2020 at 5:36 PM