Recent content by budgie69

1. B

Jake of no trades?

i apologize to you wasn't a direct go at yourself .
  2. B

Jake of no trades?

im sick of these comments that has no substances .. We basically had the same spine minus an Averillo in the halves and we were 2 games from the top 8 under Pay .. our Forwards are our problem .. no go forward and too many missed tackles and giving away stupid set restarts ... everyone here...
  3. B

Tesi niu

How do you come to that conclusion ?
  4. B

Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

please it was his second offence after being told not to do it .. he still did it ... A Class Idiot and no shows how much respect he has
  5. B

Opinion Did Baz just say JMK could be our long term 9?!

i agree but goes to show that a better forward pack is whats needed i think the halves have talent if they are allowed to play ... as we saw against Roosters / Parra and Cronulla 2nd half when our forwards match or win the battle in the middle our backs now can still score points ... we will...
  6. B

please Kris and Trent were not the best combination by a fair stretch .. Ennis was a decent hooker and Barba i did say was a great player
  7. B

thats BS as you know we made the GF with Trent and Kris Keating ... we had good forward pack .. Ennis and Barba the rest were average .. so yes we can win games with a couple of our 4 spine as they say not being great
  8. B

Opinion Do we extend Lewis' contract?

Easy to say save your money and get someone else .... who is out there worth getting ?
  9. B

News Barrett miffed by Bulldogs' penalty woes

i understand what your saying but your telling me that the opposite on the whole game had 1 infringement that warranted a six again ??
  10. B

Game one review

great article ... but what did you all expect ?? the two glaring problems we had last year in attack was ... Hooker and a creative half, we didnt sign anyone worthy to take up those roles .. not sure why Issac Luke was not an option ? but if you dont change anything in your backline to improve...
  11. B

Opinion Bunker

thats abit negative seeing that defense usually wins in the finals .. i think we would have gone alright i think .. but we will never know
  12. B

Humble Pie

i agree with your last statement :blush: and your first can go either way so its a mute point .. for Nathan Brown we know he lost the dressing room thats why they got rid of him .. i understand winning dosent prove anything but what really does anymore ? at the end itrs just our opinion which is...
  13. B

Humble Pie

please do tell me how you know that ?
  14. B

Humble Pie

great post Moey .. lets bag Pay when we lose but give him no credit when we win .. fantastic logic .. just klike saying one coach Des was the problem for our salary cap situation but another coach Bellamy dosent know anything about being over the salary cap....
  15. B

Humble Pie

What im reading is if Foran and DWZ were available all season and from the start of the season we would further up the ladder hence the saying our roster wasnt much chop early in the year adding 1 great player and DWZ and having another available makes us better .. noot neccessary the coaches...