Recent content by broncosmitch

1. B

Benji Brightens Thurston's Gloom

And pat Richard's swearing his head off on camera, great tv for the kiddies. Good sportsmanship Benji...
  2. B

Bennett warned Wing of omission

Fitzgibbon doesn't deserve to be there, but the Aussie side is picked on reputation not form so Fiztgibbon will still start and still be the goal kicker.
  3. B

BREAKING NEWS: Brisbane coaching staff

the broncos have made the finals every year of their NRL Campaign, except for 3 times. I'm a huge Wayne Bennett fan, and he himself has told the broncos cheif executive he is gone at the end of next season, coincidently, that's also when Thorn, Webcke and probally Civoniceva retire. Who...
  4. B

Bennett warned Wing of omission

O'Donnell did make the squad. He wont get a game ofcourse though, the Australian side is easier to get into than the Origin. Shaun Berrigan didn't get picked, but his team mates Justin Hodges and Brent Tate did, they both missed out on origin with berrigan getting picked. If i was them id pick...
  5. B

Tronc wants his starting spot back

He wont get it back, he will have it next year when rauhihi is gone, cant he wait a few games? hes still got years left in the tank. He played better in his handful of games last year than all this season put together. Drop him and knock some sense into him.
  6. B

Players per position

u make the list seem longer by reusing some players in different positions. This year gives some rookies some experience who will shine in years to come.
  7. B

will we make the top 8?

manly will lose this week, its a matter if you can win your next two, which i highly doubt.
  8. B

Jonathan Thurstan

well, if he didnt move he wouldnt have played origin this year... or ever in my eyes because its only a matter of time before brett seymour or tim smith play for queensland.
  9. B

Seriously... Like, God..

manly do not have a chance to win. look at their backline this weekend 1.Paul Stephenson 2. Scott Donald 3. Terry Hill(Very Very Doubtful) 4. Steve Matai(will not be playing) 5. Chris Hicks 6. Steve Menzies 7. Michael Monaghan 8. Jason King(0 hitups for 0 metres last week....i mean...
  10. B

If Gregan played league...

Whrs the gregan sucks vote? I dislike gregan as an union player with his two step passes. If he did that in league his whole team would be in a shambles, hed get decked, then the 1st receiver would, then they would lose yards. He also isnt quick enough to be a hooker. Keep gregan in union...
  11. B

Prince may be crowned

Id wont happen, hes just not one of those guys australia will pick, on form he is behind andrew johns but you will see people like brett kimmorley there infont of him.Even craig gower aswell.
  12. B

poaching roosters

Well, it's his best decision to leave because he wouldnt get a game for a while behind prince...... then again he wont behind finch either.
  13. B

Dragons - How many players off contract?

Greenshields will himself at Gold Coast, he knows her hasnt got a position with head back and he is on the gold coast shopping list.
  14. B

Sonny To Debut for Warriors

Are they crazy? Simon Mannering over Jerome Ropati is terrible, i dont even see mannering as a prospect.It seems that their team changes every week, cant wait to see this fella play, if he does.
  15. B

Finally.......someone With Honesty!

ive seen different versions of it, but you know, same old.