Recent content by Bringbackbaa

1. B

Protecting the Player and Duty of Care

100% mate. How is it fair that a team loses a player for the rest of the game and the offending team is not penalised at all??
  2. B

Protecting the Player and Duty of Care

Great post & stream of comments. Have been thinking the same for some time now. If the NRL is going to take concussion seriously then dismissing this as “just part of the game” and it “was accidental” will lead to the death of our game. Just because a club legend in James Graham did it in a GF...
  3. B

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Can’t believe Cartwright has flown completely under the radar with this tackle. It was a blatant shoulder charge and exactly what the game has tried to rub out. Ok he was put on report and we got a penalty. But that’s it. We lose a strike player for 6-8 weeks and Cartwright gets off Scott free...
  4. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Totally agree mate & will be a good case in point this Saturday against the sharks who hold a big pack and a big bench. If they blow us off the park then Ciro’s theory will head in the same direction. Speaking of bigger bodies does anyone know what’s happened to Patolo and Sutton? If these guys...
  5. B

"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

Mariato was impressive in his last few games last year. A mini Papalii
  6. B

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

Boys think we really need to calm down re moving Burto to centre or fullback. The guy is playing behind a badly beaten forward pack week in week out, he’s had a ooor quality halfback inside him - hell he even had to play halfback at some point throughout the year - and he had a shit fullback in...
  7. B

Critta moving to FB reminds me of all the same speculation around Latrell when Bennet moved him. Both big bodies both with a lot to prove. The good players adapt and if Critta can emulate Latrell we’ll have found our number 1.
  8. B

Excitement around Taafe reminds me of that around dufty. We all know how that turned out
  9. B

I like taffe as a footy player but ever since penrith man handled him in the GF a few years back I have my concerns at fullback where he is isolated in bringing the ball back. If you pick him at 1 you need some big wingers like wilson and or skelton. Fox ties up one wing spot so I reckon we're...
  10. B

Apparently Takeihau is happening its just a matter of when. Pretty sure the perham experiment at 1 is now done and dusted. Surely you would have taffe, critta and mayve even wilson or kiraz preparing for a number 1 birth before perham now.
  11. B

1 Critta 2 Fox 3 Xerri 4 Kiraz 5 Wilson 6 Burto 7 sexton 13 Curran 12 Kiks 11 Preston 10 King 9 Reed 8 SSK 14 Mann 15 Knight 16 Sutton 17 ? If you start with Taafe and move critta to centre and kiraz back to the wing its a really small back 3 and they will contribute little in yardage. Cant...
  12. B

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

We desperately need middles. Whats Gus's saying ..... just when you think you have enough middles go out and buy one or two more!! Hopefully these middles are finally arriving
  13. B

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Some of us need to remember we're sitting at the bottom of the table. Look how many players the tigers have missed over the years! What incentives are there really for players to come to a team entrenched at the bottom of the ladder when you have 16 other teams to consider?? We're always going...
  14. B

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Does anyone know if BBO is still with us now we have all these utlitities? Is he top 30 or train and trial?