Recent content by bricktamland

1. bricktamland

News Nrl360

what’s worse is there are people here commenting about buzz and his negative press while they do the exact same thing to their team here on the kennel. Now they are praising ciro, taffe etc
  2. bricktamland

News Nrl360

Despite injuries they won, they were close against Melbourne and probably should have won etc. just praised us on how the teams going, buzz even said I won’t say they can’t mKs the 8 but there’s a chance
  3. bricktamland

News Nrl360

His bias towards us just got called out by them, he hates our club. Anasta kent Tallis all gave us high praise. Demand kemp just gave us a Big wrap too. All the haters on here have been quiet
  4. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

The ref bias is just such a load of shit. Glad they sent that lanky defector , we beat them the best possible way today. Then as I’m typing they send Reed for chatting back too, we won without the refs help
  5. bricktamland

For anyone mentioning redemption for last year .. I’m sure they are all thinking it but ciro doesn’t look backwards, would be weird considering mannes in the dressing room lol we will win. We are on the up
  6. bricktamland

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

This. But not sure if the idea of Taaffe playing 7 is there i genuinely think ciro imagines him being like mann, but backing up the forwards close to holes
  7. bricktamland

Immigration debate

Tiled their pool and patio. Awesome people , his house is massive, big pool and massive yard. His kids were ripping down on dirt bikes and he was driving an old banged up commodore on the paddock. Gave me a broncos training tee I got along with him cause I used to soar at Logan boxing and when I...
  8. bricktamland

Immigration debate

100,000 immigrants a month. Same as Canada and and most western cultures. Sorry I’m all for legal immigration but Australia needs to look after its own. I’ve never seen tent cities in brisbane but our local parks are full of people who can’t get rentals. Beyond sad, this goverment and the...
  9. bricktamland

I think they will target xerri hopefully he marks best who’s been good this year. I’m putting it out there I think we win, Newcastle aren’t crash hot atm, ponga injured and without him they are ass. Going by our last few weeks we should be carrying confidence especially nearly beating Melbourne...
  10. bricktamland

I’d love to see him get exposed I can’t stand him he is just one of those guys.
  11. bricktamland

Iran v Israel - possible situation

Pick the opposite side to who the media favours. Israel people are fine but their goverment is not good. Those grubs have killed 100s of thousand innocent Palestinians.
  12. bricktamland

I get excited every week

I a I agree, I said at start of year I had a very 2009 feel about our team. Similar circumstances. We did terrible in 2008 and 2023, and no one gave us a chance. At the time we signed a couple players who weren’t that well recognised like Goodwin etc .. and we are slowly surprising a lot of...
  13. bricktamland

Team against the knights

Knights are a danger game they always are for us. Confident we’re gonna win just don’t be surprised if it’s close