1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

bricktamland's Recent Activity

1. bricktamland replied to the thread Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself.

Will expose the Clinton’s . Evil duo them two look up their history , many Muslim’s know how evil she is

Jul 7, 2020 at 11:35 AM
  2. bricktamland rated 2144superman's post Agree in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

Get Alex Johnston over here before we go after Broncos rejects.. Alex J will come at a decent price and not more then the $350k he is on...

Jul 7, 2020 at 5:39 AM
  3. bricktamland liked Sancho2020's post in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

I would love Fifita, but to make him the highest paid forward in the game is absolutely embarrassing. Almost as if the club is desperate...

Jul 7, 2020 at 5:39 AM
  4. bricktamland replied to the thread News Board unrest.

Poach David gallop or the old ceo from atm Demetrio, get Ennis in there to help pay ! Plus having a media personality involved can help...

Jul 6, 2020 at 9:06 AM
  5. bricktamland posted a new thread.

News Board unrest

Monday Buzz: the man leading coup to overthrow famous Bulldog name Canterbury’s on-field performance in 2020 has left a lot to be...

Forum: Bulldogs Discussion

Jul 5, 2020 at 8:32 PM
  6. bricktamland rated DoggyStyla's post Funny in the thread Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread.

We are going to get scored on tonight more than Nasheeds mum!

Jul 5, 2020 at 5:38 PM
  7. bricktamland liked kap123's post in the thread Other News Source Shattered Souths players on Johnston departure.

1 Averillo 2 DWZ 3 Hoppa 4 Cotric 5 Johnson I like the look of that backline. Good blend of speed, experience and ability to get us out...

Jul 5, 2020 at 11:09 AM
  8. bricktamland rated DoggyStyla's post Love in the thread Opinion Déjà Vu.

Better than reading anything from Nasheed and his many profiles!

Jul 4, 2020 at 12:26 PM
  9. bricktamland replied to the thread Bulldogs hang Pay out to dry.

So true what annoys me is we been patient for years . Promised this war chest and progress and we’ve gone backwards, no progress ....

Jul 2, 2020 at 3:47 PM
  10. bricktamland rated 2144superman's post Agree in the thread Bulldogs hang Pay out to dry.

One thing the article and NRL360 hosts all got right was that Lyn and Andrew have been nowhere to be seen and Pay is left to front the...

Jul 2, 2020 at 3:45 PM
  11. bricktamland replied to the thread Bulldogs hang Pay out to dry.

If we don’t try sign him when he’s available I’ll be pissed you Lynn Anderson is my new hate

Jul 2, 2020 at 3:44 PM
  12. bricktamland rated jqdog's post Agree in the thread Bulldogs hang Pay out to dry.

CHN has gotta come back, NRL has to do something, we followed protocols set by the NRL...surely we cant be punished for it.

Jul 2, 2020 at 3:40 PM
  13. bricktamland replied to the thread Gus on Six Tackles with Gus regarding Bulldogs recruitment and development.

Had Penrith into finals 2 years in a row , and the juniors that came through under him wether or not they were there before or not is...

Jul 2, 2020 at 11:08 AM
  14. bricktamland rated DogsOfWar1704's post in the thread News NRL rivals circle Adam Elliott after Bulldogs’ ‘low-ball’ contract offer.

Our future captain. We need him. One of our best players always 100% effort

Jul 2, 2020 at 5:31 AM
  15. bricktamland replied to the thread Gus on Six Tackles with Gus regarding Bulldogs recruitment and development.

In Thurston Book he said folksy always said it was us against them

Jul 1, 2020 at 9:19 PM