1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

bricktamland's Recent Activity

1. bricktamland rated Motorhead's post Agree in the thread NRL to China ?.

Absolutely. Hopefully the rest of the world makes them pay in some way, shape or form for this monumental fuck-up they have created....

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:26 PM
  2. bricktamland replied to the thread NRL to China ?.

Let’s be friends nasheed, friends can call each other out. I don’t and never have personal vendettas but I’ll call out what I don’t...

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:26 PM
  3. bricktamland rated Nasheed's post Agree in the thread NRL to China ?.

i Actually agree With You on this.

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:21 PM
  4. bricktamland replied to the thread NRL to China ?.

No, they were told To stop wet markets where sar and swine flu came from and they still Didn’t ! Wet markets Are still Going on, they...

Apr 2, 2020 at 9:09 PM
  5. bricktamland replied to the thread NRL to China ?.

FUCK CHINA. Will be avoiding anytnjng Chinese if I can, i know lots of products are from China, but because of their barbaric ways and...

Apr 2, 2020 at 12:52 PM
  6. bricktamland rated Rodzilla's post Disagree in the thread Corona Virus positives.

its obviously a very negative situation but lets take some time to focus on the positives *news corp suspends its papers *Liverpool...

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:15 AM
  7. bricktamland replied to the thread WORST Bulldogs team 1996-2020.

Yep half time my dad and I just shook our heads

Apr 2, 2020 at 7:52 AM
  8. bricktamland liked Moey's post in the thread WORST Bulldogs team 1996-2020.

Worst team was the team selected to play rd2 this year against the cowboys...

Apr 2, 2020 at 7:51 AM
  9. bricktamland replied to the thread WORST Bulldogs team 1996-2020.

Anyone remember Ben cizwolski?

Apr 2, 2020 at 7:51 AM
  10. bricktamland replied to the thread Who to replace JO & CHN?.

Fifita and ado Carr hehe

Apr 2, 2020 at 7:47 AM
  11. bricktamland replied to the thread Opinion NRL Numbers.

Makes sense can imagine 2 of them being like “jsut fine him, the money we get we can use for the wife and kids mate ! Yeh ! Oh wait he...

Apr 1, 2020 at 11:12 PM
  12. bricktamland replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Take tnis with a grain of salt but I think these two have been unlucky, so the story goes the person messaging was actually a 24 year...

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:08 PM
  13. bricktamland rated Delta's post Agree in the thread Official Kieran Foran extends Contract for two years.

you have been added to my ignore list.

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:05 PM
  14. bricktamland replied to the thread Cameron smith to retire effective immediately.

I’ll admit it got me

Apr 1, 2020 at 11:40 AM
  15. bricktamland replied to the thread Cameron smith to retire effective immediately.

If we got him he would be amazing for us. But I know they love Melbourne and qld so I think we would need lots Of $ seriously if I was...

Apr 1, 2020 at 11:40 AM