Recent content by Brendan07

1. B

2022 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The only one that ruined the game was Lawton with his thug act. It's a blind miracle Murray isn't seriously hurt. Think about what we'd be saying if it was Burton on the receiving end.
  2. B

Head first into the turf and drove in, clear as day send off. It's pure luck that Murray isn't seriously injured.
  3. B

It started that way I agree, but the driving motion at the end is a big red flag. It was dangerous and completely avoidable that last bit should have just let him down and copped the regular penalty. Clear send off and if that wasn't sent you might as well not have a send off in league. Will get...
  4. B

Team vs Roosters

He's better than the last 4 at least! Really rate Laurie, reminds me a bit of Bowen at his best. Simpkin is very good.
  5. B

Team vs Roosters

Simpkin is very good will be every bit as good as Grant, there's a reason they kept him. Laurie is in the top 5-6 fullbacks, that's top level...and they have a halfback we don't
  6. B

Team vs Roosters

Tigers at least have an ELITE fullback in Laurie and a very good 9 (he's injured at the moment but he's good) and Hastins is very solid. That's 3 out of the 4 in your spine. We have 1 out of 4 in Burton.
  7. B

Team vs Roosters

Yep it's honestly that simple you don't have a spine you are in the bottom 4.
  8. B

Team vs Roosters

A lot on here overrated this side before the season. Were never winning many games without a spine.
  9. B

Team vs Roosters

Can we forfeit? At this stage I'd take it
  10. B

What did Lewis really do…?

He was a spud too, no wonder we won the spoon with that spud
  11. B

The Spoon is Ours

This, but I have double that on us at the same quote. Honestly I said it before the year, we have a D grade fullback, no halfback and the worst hooker in the comp. Burton can only do so much, and he's a baby in terms of experience at first grade in the halves. If we don't fix these, Mahoney is...
  12. B

Broncos Match

What's Oates and Staggs paying for 2 and 3+ tries? Broncos EASILY Don't see where our points are coming from, they can at least score and their goal kicker rarely misses.
  13. B

Why We Lost is Simple

Well true but in a low scoring game and your kicker misses two goals and a two point field goal...
  14. B

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

That is one way to put it
  15. B

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

Thank the lord Finally the useless lard is gone