Recent content by bradyk

1. bradyk

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

We're better than Warrior this year, crazy
  2. bradyk

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Fuller for 3 weeks (will make 100-200k) or Walsh until origin.
  3. bradyk

Opinion Medical Retirements

He signed with Warrington Wolves
  4. bradyk

Opinion Medical Retirements

Another club could of offered him a 4 year deal and done the same thing assuming the player wants to medically retire and it's valid. There was a chance when Shark gave him that deal that Finucane would refuse to retire and keep pushing on.
  5. bradyk

Your early Origin teams 2024

Yeah, he's a smoky. His effort levels much higher than 2 of those guys and I have Murray down as an edge.
  6. bradyk

I've been looking though NSW's options in the middle (bench) and Curran is a pretty good smoky especially knowing Maguire's style. Eel form ruining Paulo and RCG's chances too. Also we should be locking Curran up long term asap.
  7. bradyk

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

A main reason why it was reported/made up is because it's an idea that makes sense. I think half the time journalists or w.e. you call them add 1+1 together for their stories/reports (depends who of course, but especially the lesser known people who have a lower track record). It sparks...
  8. bradyk

Your full strength team

1. Tracey 6. Burton 7. Taaffe 9. Mahoney 2. JAC 3. Xerri 4. Crichton 5. Kiraz 8. King 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Mann 14. Morrin 15. Curran 16. Todd 17. Salmon Taaffe might struggle like Hutch is but I'd like to see how he goes (can easily revert back).
  9. bradyk

born in Fiji and probably moved over to Australia after the cut off to be eligible.
  10. bradyk

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

It hurts a little short term/this year but I think Taaffe and Tracey, and even O'Neill, can play there if Hutch is unplayable. I don't think Sexton is going to be retained after this season so if we can get a short and long term option from it that's pretty beneficial for us.
  11. bradyk

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

3 - Mahoney 2 - Curran 1 - Tracey
  12. bradyk

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Ennis levels of output this year
  13. bradyk

News ‘Was a dark day for us’: Ciraldo lauds Bulldogs’ ‘evolution’ from 66-0 Knights loss

I love how they dropped Cogger for Gamble and started D. Saifiti to try and replicate that performance.
  14. bradyk

Opinion Bailey Hayward

I thought he was 1 of the only halves worse than Flanagan at the club when he was here so I'm not surprised he's been moved from that role.