1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

bradyk's Recent Activity

1. bradyk liked Scoooby's post in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

We need a Keary !!

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:49 PM
  2. bradyk liked DinkumDog's post in the thread News Canterbury coach Dean Pay talks about claims he is facing the sack.

I am torn. Sounds legit but it’s the Terrorgraph. At least quotes come from the man himself rather than ‘senior players’ and other...

Jun 4, 2020 at 7:31 PM
  3. bradyk liked Qld-Dog's post in the thread Des Hasler.

I would like to se Mick Ennis coaching one of our lower grade teams instead of Canberra, I think he will be an exceptional head coach...

Jun 4, 2020 at 7:30 PM
  4. bradyk replied to the thread News Canterbury coach Dean Pay talks about claims he is facing the sack.

No we don't. If we were to buy players in the calibre of Munster, Keary and Brandon Smith we don't need anymore than three. Since we...

Jun 4, 2020 at 7:23 PM
  5. bradyk replied to the thread Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster.

How am I a Pay lover? I said if a top coach is available he should be sacked regardless. For whatever reason you're expecting a miracle...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:58 PM
  6. bradyk replied to the thread Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster.

You don't know what a rebuild is. We haven't even recruited yet. Our goal next year is to be a top eight team. We've had little to no...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:55 PM
  7. bradyk liked Qld-Dog's post in the thread Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster.

"Yous" are female sheep! stay cool dude, all will work out in the end, the money is just around the corner!

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:53 PM
  8. bradyk replied to the thread Des Hasler.

I think we should be ruthless and sack Pay regardless if a top coach is available. If no top coach is available give Pay one more year...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:51 PM
  9. bradyk replied to the thread Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster.

Who was playing well at the back end of last year (refer to what I said for X player and tell me what wasn't there)? By that logic how...

Jun 4, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  10. bradyk replied to the thread John Bateman.

I haven't seen enough to be confident in Averillo and Wakeham as our halves pairing moving forward. I think we should only run with one...

Jun 4, 2020 at 1:40 PM
  11. bradyk replied to the thread John Bateman.

Na. Go all out on Munster, Keary and Brandon Smith. Our spine is one of the worst in the competition and other positions and players...

Jun 4, 2020 at 12:59 PM
  12. bradyk replied to the thread Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster.

1. DWZ - winger playing fullback, can't ball play, bad hands 2. Meaney - reserve grade fullback playing wing 3. Reimis - winger playing...

Jun 4, 2020 at 12:30 PM
  13. bradyk liked Dognacious's post in the thread Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster.

Wouldn't matter if we had Bellamy as coach with the current squad. The biggest issue is more than half of the side would be canterbury...

Jun 4, 2020 at 11:40 AM
  14. bradyk rated Moey's post Disagree in the thread Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster.

That logic makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You don't just leave him in his postion. You sack him and find someone better. You...

Jun 4, 2020 at 11:38 AM
  15. bradyk replied to the thread News Dean Pay’s future ‘on Bulldogs radar’ as Kent fumes he was set up to fail.

I honestly agree with Kent on more things than not. I'm glad you guys have found that comparison.

Jun 3, 2020 at 10:41 PM