Recent content by Bozzo

1. B

Explanation on referring decision

Apparently... I can't think of the game but I'm pretty sure they've done this to us before as well...
  2. B

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Love the passion he plays with... He can be a bit cheeky ... reminds me of what Ennis used to do to get under the skin of the opposition
  3. B

Opinion Sam Hughes

Hughes was my favorite player today. Just brought some much needed grit in our go forward and defence... he hits with purpose... we were missing this for so long
  4. B

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

3 Hughes 2 Xerri 1 Critta
  5. B

Opinion Patolo

He's had some rotten luck with injuries... he will be back
  6. B

Opinion Bailey Hayward

Great player. Like him at hooker
  7. B

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

He looked injured. Even running straight he seemed to be stiff... looked like a muscle injury or overtrained at the gym
  8. B

Cameron Ciraldo

Taffe
  9. B

Cameron Ciraldo

The biggest change I see under Ciro this year is our fitness and line speed have improved so much. We seem to look fitter than the past decade. This is driving much better scrambling in defence and putting so much more pressure on the opposition. If he continues on this trajectory we're title...
  10. B

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Crichton looked injured...
  11. B

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3. Kiks 2. Tracey 1. Xerri/Fox combo
  12. B

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Time for him to go I think... With Tracey playing the way he did Taffe should take the 7...
  13. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Critta looked injured... He could not run tonight at all...
  14. B

Reed Mahoney is a liability

I don't think so... He played well
  15. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Great game. Finally we have a team that can defend and score points... exciting to watch