Recent content by bobnbo

1. B

this thread is a joke

i am a very loyal C/B Bulldogs supporter & have been all my life,( approx 49yrs) i might be older than you but believe me the story is patten is gone. The sooner the rest are the better.
  2. B

Attack on refs could be costly

i was at the game, the referreing left a lot to be desired it seems that there is one set of rules for one side & a different set for another (CB) why is it that when Archer refs the C/B Bulldogs that the side needs 20 points start to even be in contention of winning a game, biast or not...
  3. B

this thread is a joke

as the bulldogs are a family club the news is : Luke Patten no longer required by the C/B Bulldogs after the 2010 season (thank f) theme will be for youth. Now this is from virtually the horses mouth, now all that needs to happen is Roberts to go followed by Ryan & all will be ok
  4. B

potter magic??

oh no!!!!!!!
  5. B

Mortimers attack Bulldogs' 'bully-boy'

What a gr8 article, even the kennelers new this a long time ago. Yep even the kiddies that get on here that rant & rave, maybe the club should think about reading some of the posts that are put in this site & pay attention to what others see, or do they need a good clip under the ear & be told...
  6. B

Folkes Super Thread

no wonder your name is BOY
  7. B

Finch Drop Goal

you seem to forget Harrigon was video ref & if anyone thinks he is fair with the dogs you best think again. my statement comes from a remark made a number of years ago on a footy show previous to a dogs V bronco grand final when Harrigon was asked if he had a problem with the dogs, his reply...
  8. B

PL Vs Dragons

he is big, all he seemed interested in doing was hiding so he didn't have to defend much then again after the dogs absolutely destroyed them i would not be real interested in defending either. i certainly hope that dogs coaching can do something or else a waist of time
  9. B

Steve Folkes

if u are a major sponsor for the dogs would it not be better to shut your mouth in regards to sacking folkes & if you know what is eventuating why will u not divulge who you are or are you just a misbegotten idiot that wants to stir supporters up. if folkes gets the sack so be it there is...
  10. B

Patten Special Guest - NRL ON FOX

yeah & he also speeks of the luck he has whem he tackles 1 in 1, now that is what i call a statement. That is 1 major thing he has wrong with his game & b4 you start whinging take a look at the 3 he missed against bronco's just an eg. Don't get me wrong Patten is a great f/baller but 1 on 1 not...
  11. B

Ben Cummins

Ben Cummins is a lot better than some of the so called experienced ref's, you best hope that we get a good vid ref to go as well!!!
  12. B

In 10 years will you stil..

i have supported the GREAT CANTERBURY (Berries - Bulldogs ) for over 40 years, my passion for the club has ALWAYS been of the utmost from my junior days through the good times & the bad, the only problem is i don't get to many games as i have to travel to far, i only hope that the memories from...
  13. B

What Area We Need To Improve On In 2007?

What a shame that your innuendo should revolve around betting against your own team or being bribed .I am a STRONG & AVID BULLDOGS supporter & proud to be associated with such a great club & supporter base, face the facts the DOGS did not turn up in the second half, for whatever reason, Look I...
  14. B

Great Season.. sad end

Thank you for your kind words, I'm an oldy & I am upset with the Loss but I'M a BERRIES to BULLDOGS SUPPORTER and I wear my support on my sleave & I will always support THE BEST, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN & I Always hold my head up!!!!!!!
  15. B

Unconfirmed Rumour: Hickey possibly out, Roberts to centre?

I am a great fan of Roberts & I believe he may give the DOGS the impact needed just like he did against the Warriors. C'mon the BULLDOGS 2006 beckons you for the premiership