1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Bob dog's Recent Activity

1. Bob dog replied to the thread RIP NRL.

They killed off the crowds with their heads up their arses, some questions to be answered by Greenberg.

Sep 17, 2018 at 11:09 AM
  2. Bob dog replied to the thread 2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread.

Another Cleeland classic, all class under pressure, will have to be heavily involved next week with Frawley missing out, poor fuck.

Sep 16, 2018 at 8:20 PM
  3. Bob dog replied to the thread News Dean pay in "firing line" over mad monday antics.

Wow Weedler has really stooped lately, didn't think he was a gutter journo, why should poor Pay quit, he shouldn't have to baby sit adults.

Sep 16, 2018 at 10:54 AM
  4. Bob dog replied to the thread The things that 'grind your gears' thread....

Wow another last ditch effort.

Sep 16, 2018 at 8:51 AM
  5. Bob dog replied to the thread Dragons choke watch thread.

I wouldn't call it a choke, they had a go, would love to see Graham get a Premiership.

Sep 16, 2018 at 8:45 AM
  6. Bob dog replied to the thread NRL Finals Week 2 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions.

Pity we can't watch a game of footy without having Communist propaganda forced down our throats.

Sep 15, 2018 at 8:19 AM
  7. Bob dog replied to the thread Phil Rothfield Accused of “hypocrisy” after being Photographed with Stripper!.

How dare he encourage sexualising women.

Sep 15, 2018 at 8:16 AM
  8. Bob dog replied to the thread South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread.

Who cares about May, its September, looks like treachery.

Sep 14, 2018 at 9:16 AM
  9. Bob dog replied to the thread Opinion Should we Pay the $250000 Fine or Just say No.

It wouldn't be democratic if you couldn't appeal it. Appeal everything.

Sep 14, 2018 at 9:04 AM
  10. Bob dog replied to the thread The things that 'grind your gears' thread....

They are trying to steal me, my house and want me to be their prisoner to live how they say, fucken bizarre.

Sep 13, 2018
  11. Bob dog replied to the thread The things that 'grind your gears' thread....

Just let the morons know you know how to play the game. Just had an angry farm boy being rude in the area, how does someone say there...

Sep 13, 2018