1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Bob dog's Recent Activity

1. Bob dog replied to the thread Corey Norman signs with Dragons.

At least they have the luxury of developing him in the lower grade to compete with Hunt for the honors.

Dec 15, 2018 at 12:37 PM
  2. Bob dog replied to the thread 7 weeks till xmas.

Hope Santa drops off a big ass gun. What do youse want for Chrissy?

Dec 15, 2018 at 12:17 PM
  3. Bob dog replied to the thread News Jack De Belin in custody at Wollongong police station.

Phil Gould, non non no no no no...

Dec 13, 2018 at 10:48 PM
  4. Bob dog replied to the thread News Top 25 most racist countries. Be surprised.

Aussies, after ten beers the wogs and Asians can fuck off then a week later their not so bad, good and bad in every lot.

Dec 13, 2018 at 10:09 PM
  5. Bob dog replied to the thread News Jack De Belin in custody at Wollongong police station.

Sick of this trend, suppose she deserves 300G too?

Dec 13, 2018 at 9:57 PM
  6. Bob dog replied to the thread The things that 'grind your gears' thread....

Moralizers trying to hide behind the drug debate because their crimes are worse, Ive got big enough shoulders to stand here and say...

Dec 13, 2018 at 9:38 PM
  7. Bob dog replied to the thread Fans' predictions: Where each club will finish in 2019 - Bulldogs 15th.

The Doggies to be a surprise packet, they are not in it to make up the numbers, I think Pay has the hang of it now after a slow start to...

Dec 13, 2018 at 11:44 AM
  8. Bob dog replied to the thread The Rev Head Thread.

120 is too much for one anyway, replicating is starting to catch on.

Dec 13, 2018 at 11:35 AM
  9. Bob dog replied to the thread The Rev Head Thread.

Aussie muscle for me https://www.ebay.com.au/i/292827756817

Dec 13, 2018 at 11:04 AM
  10. Bob dog replied to the thread Girls these days....

Australia says NO to violence against women. Now some women see it as a green light to do what ever they want.

Dec 13, 2018 at 10:51 AM
  11. Bob dog replied to the thread News Flanagan facing NRL ban..

Leave the dumbo alone, coaches do anything to succeed, if the club cheated the cap then the club will be hammered, we know all about...

Dec 12, 2018 at 10:52 PM
  12. Bob dog replied to the thread Official 2019 Position Breakdown: Hooker.

If Lichaa creates nothing by round five, build another one out of somebody else, could be JMK's only chance at Belmore.

Dec 12, 2018 at 7:45 PM
  13. Bob dog replied to the thread News Ray Hadley's police officer son Daniel allegedly caught buying coke..

As long as the precedent works for everybody. Some cops are deranged lunatics and nothing gets done.

Dec 12, 2018 at 7:42 PM
  14. Bob dog replied to the thread Corey Norman signs with Dragons.

Still a good signing for the Dragons, will be able to pick their halves on form.

Dec 12, 2018 at 7:22 PM
  15. Bob dog replied to the thread Kennel Konspiracy Korner.

Today's point is if, I am being stalked every week so they can whinge every week then the sook attack ceases to be my fault and the...

Dec 11, 2018 at 10:01 PM